Saturday, 22 February 2014

Bellabox february 2014 review

My 3rd bellabox arrived on one cloudy morning this week and I was very excited as "RED CARPET READY" was theme of this month but when I opened the box here is what I received instead of the products that bellabox was advertising on Facebook.




Aveda be curly curl enhancer- I have frizzy,curly and dry long hair.The products says that it prevents frizz and offers a healthy high shine finish.So I'm happy to give it a go.I have used aveda products in past and loved them.$15.98


Bioderma sebium pore refiner-Well I have some pores around my nose and have been wanting to try this for a while now and have walked pass it couple of times at Priceline pharmacy.I'll start using it and see if it makes any difference.$16.50


Om she aromatherapy milk cleanser contains organic rose hip oil I have never used a milk cleanser so I might try this.$3.11
&
Om she aromatherapy liquid eye liner (full sized product) in CHARCOL color.I have jet black eyelashes so I'm not really keen on trying this eye liner.$13.95


Romy eucalyptus & lemongrass body lotion a very small size sample that you would normally get at any hotel you will visit.
&
BONUS Swisspers naturals aloe daily moisturizer SPF 15 in sachet.$0.55

In total i received 6 samples one being full sized product.I know the box only cost $15 including shipping but Something that really bugs me is ending up receiving different products than what's been advertised.

Overall, I'm happy to try some of these products but I think BB should stick to there words and deliver what they promise.


What do you guys think of this months bb?Did you receive anything similar to what I have?

5 comments:

  1. Babe! Super cool blog!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I really like your blog!
    You’ve got a new follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls following u both back
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so over aussie beauty boxes, tired of getting the boring old stuff while others receive new brands. I was not impressed with this month's selection. I would have loved to receive the Curly Hair cream too.

    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me about it
    Sometimes I wonder if the companies ever check our profiles before sending out boxes

    ReplyDelete