Thursday, 20 February 2014

My very first blog and post

Hello all,


Welcome to my little place where I'll write anything about me and my passion for beauty & fashion and the other random stuff that fancy me.

It's been almost 3 years since I have been wanting to start my own blog,,,yup 3 long years.Only two things that always held me back was "what if people wont like my way of writing""what if nobody will read my blog" but that fear has finally vanished away.SO THATS IT.

Anyways to start off with I will be doing a review on my Bellabox so be sure to come back and see what's in February box.
Xx


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! :) Looking forward to read your posts.

    Stephy | DearStephiiie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey stephiiie thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Varinder! Nice to read your very first post and Bella Box review! Look forward to checking out future reviews on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging it is entirely addictive and I look forward to reading more of your posts. BTW you are gorgeous in your photo.

    Jac x0x matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks jac
    I can feel the addiction already but I'm enjoying it at the same time too

    ReplyDelete