Wednesday, 26 February 2014

The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso Eye Serum


I have lived with my under eye dark circles for over ten years until I found the body shop moisture white shiso serum.Initally I was reluctant to pick up this product as nothing has ever worked for my stubborn dark circles.But after using it for over 2 months I am very confident to say that its doing an amazing job.

THE BODY SHOP MOISTURE WHITE SHISO EYE SERUM

Here is what the products claims to do:-
An easily-absorbed gentle serum that leaves a moisturising film on the skin surface leaving the skin soft and hydrated.


How I use it:- I only take one small drop on my ring finger and dab it around the upper and lower contours of my eyes and pat it gently with my ring finger and voila! it absorbs into my skin straight away the formula itself is so lightweight and gentle that I don't even feel that I actually have it on.

I must say it does not fade the eye circles in few days instead It takes at least a month of devotion towards this product to see the difference I only use it at night time and my dark circles have faded away to an extent that I don't wear eye make up all the time to hide them anymore but I will not stop using it as it's a part a my daily night time regimen.


Key ingredients:-

Vitamin C, Organic Aloe Vera, Shiso extract

 Pro's
 Light weight

Absorbs quickly
Non greasy
Does work (give it a month at least)
Long lasting (15mls goes a long way)
One drop does the job (yes only one drop for both eyes)
Suitable for all skin types.

Con's:-
Expensive 15mls for $39.95 
Bottle is not transparent so I find it difficult to tell how much is left
Takes a while to show results.

Few things you can also do which I don't to avoid dark circles
Drink plenty of water
Sleep like a baby
Avoid stress

Will I buy it again:- Yes
Do you use an eye serum?which one?

Check out for this serum here.
xx



2 comments:

  1. Love your post. I like to use estee lauder day/night eye cream.
    But I have a major dark circle problem as well and seriously not much products help but to sleep more & drink water like you said :)

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/
    __________________________________________________

    ♥ Please enter for my giveaway here:

    http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/2014/02/500-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks stephiiie i love estee lauder products too

    ReplyDelete