Sunday, 23 February 2014

Violet box February 2014

Another day another box has landed at my door step this morning.If you don't know what violet box is it's a subscription service that provides 4-6 premium beauty and lifestyle samples for the price of $22.95 a month.

This is my first violet box.I paid for the box on the 19th of this month and received it this morning that's the quickest I have ever received a subscription box.

Enough of me talking now lets see what's in the box


First of meet my new besties "The one stick" & "Eye crayon" both by BE A BOMBSHELL (full size).


The all in one stick is for eyes,lips and cheeks.My color is "SOUTHERN BELLE" it's quite a pinky color which is my all time favorite.

Second of Metallic Eye crayon in "hang over" is very soft in textures love the bit of shimmer in it. And ofcorse the packaging too.Great thing I don't need to sharpen it at all.According to the card that came along with my box I supposed to get a lip crayon but I somehow ended up getting eye crayon.Well, I don't mind I already have heaps of lip crayons so I'm happy with what I got.


Up next another one of my favorite brand NUXE creme nirvanesque claims to smoothes,de-stresses,relaxes first expression lines But at this stage i don't need this product and will give this one away.

APHELIA oasis acne solution (on left) comes in a small sample size bottle for acne and blemishes.I'm looking forward to use this product as I do breakout quite every now and than. It also came with a $10 voucher which i think is great.

RED CARPET KOLOUR (2x sachets) all over body glow came in sachets grrrrrr wayyyy too small and I don't like sample sachets but the product says to cover the imperfections such as pigmentation,veins,cellulite,stretch marks,age spots and wrinkles.I wish if this was a decent size sample as I have few imperfection that needs to be treated but this is not enough at all.Mine is in medium color.

Oh the last one WOTNOT natural organic wipes sample size only I love these wipes and will take them with me when I'm traveling.
Overall this box was ok I'm on love with my 2 bombshell products that's all and a lollypop....

Did you receive your box? Did you receive anything exciting?

X

4 comments:

  1. Hya, I finally found you, this looks like a pretty good selection this month, love all your photos. I think I have fixed up the problem with Disqus sorry about the confusion.

    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I have never used disqua before so was wondering what went wrong x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried the Violet box. Looks like you get amazing goodies in here everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like there is a lot of good products in this one :) gotta check it out ;)


    ♥ Please enter for my giveaway here:
    http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/2014/02/500-follower-giveaway.html
    _________________________________________________________________________

    Stephy ♥ http://dearstephiiie.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete