Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Bellabox March 2014 Review


Its that time of the month again when all the beauty boxes I'm subscribed to start landing at my door step and Bellabox has to be the first one as usual.

This months theme is Beauty Diary.Lets see the new packaging first, A nice combination of aqua colour and dots I LOVE IT the box itself is quite firm and will be used to store some of my samples.

Moving on to the contents in my box here is everything I received


Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, Romy Bath Gel, Australian Bush Flower Eye Serum

Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo And Conditioner:- My least favourite I'm not a fan of Pantene at all due to the damage it caused my hair in past + I have long,thick,dry and curly hair and these two are actually for fine hair so these are clearly not my type of products.

Wow Bath Mandarin And Lime BY Romy:- Smells heavenly WoW I love mandarins and this will be used in no time.

Australian Bush Flower Intensive Eyes Serum:- Organic +Aussie I love organic products and always looking out to try something new so I will definitely give this one a go.

Model Co Lipstick, Phytomer Wrinkle Correction Cream, Paw Paw Gel


Model Co Party Proof Cream Lipstick In TRUFFLE:- This is my first lipstick ever from Model Co that has a little built in mirror and gives great pigmentation and is very creamy too.This was the only product I knew was going to be in the box.When I heard BellaBox was going to send lipsticks out in march box My instant thought was that I will end up receiving a colour that I wont even Use but I was wrong I'm actually loving this colour.

Phytomer Expert Youth Wrinkle Correction Cream:- I have never heard of this French brand before HAVE YOU? Its for all skin types and will decide later if I will use it or not.

Naturalus Paw Paw Pure Gel:- A bonus sachet as usual and personally I don't Like to receive sachets regardless of its being bonus or not.My hubby burnt his hand last night and He is using it already and let me tell you its so runny and messy but it does seem to soothe his open wound.

Overall I'm Happy but not very excited as I have seen some other people receiving great full size products and sadly this is my last box as I have cancelled my subscription with BellaBox.

Have you received your BellaBox ? Anything similar to mine? I would love to see so drop me your review link in comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment