Monday, 24 March 2014

Colette Hayman's Eyeshadow Collection Review.

What's the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear "Colette" by colette Hayman"? Well I hear you saying gorgeous handbags and dazzling jewellery at affordable prices.Seriously don't you love all her high end collection? Well, I really do and everytime I visit the store I never come out empty handed.

Last time I went to Colette's I picked up few handbags and these gorgeous eyeshadow quads.Before I start my verdict let me show you whats so cool about these quads.

L-R Black,Brown,Peach (I dropped the 3rd on the right twice so its bit broken)

Can you spot something different? ahaaa LED LIGHT wow never seen this kind of quad before Have YOU? Each of these quads are well equipped with led lights.

On to the price first they are only $2 each I mean seriously $2 for a quad from colette hmmm sounds like a bargain.Although the original price is $8.95 each they have been down to $2 for a while now.
Black
Brown
Peach
Packaging is light weight, beautiful and each quad comes in with an inbuilt led light+mirror and a little two sided brush.The colours are very very pigmented and contains shimmer.They do last for about 4-5 hours and than starts to crumble but it did not seem to bother me at all.

Do get them when you are in store seriously you wont regret.

Do you have these quads already? What do you think of these beauties?

**This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own.

8 comments:

  1. What a bargain! I like the colours in the second one best. Thanks for sharing and swatching them. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my pleasure ,,,,yah i like the second one compare to the other 2,,,

      Delete
  2. Wow the LED light is a cool idea! These look decent quality for the price. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. they sure are,,,have you ever seen anything like this b4 ( led light ) bec? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swatched them in store but they were too powdery. I do like the idea of the led lights though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I found the peachy one bit powdery as you can the swatch but I used my nyx eye base underneath and the eyeshadow settled down pretty well
    I had no dramas with the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ...love the swatches ..beautiful colours..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the palettes great job showing the swatches.

    ReplyDelete