Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Collective Haul From Target And Kmart Feat ELF, MAYBELLINE, CHI CHI, BATISTE

ElF ELF ELF is finally here at KMART. My main purpose of visiting ELF was to pick up makeup brushes but by the time I got there all the brushes were already gone well pretty much.I am already using ELF products that I bought from Crush Cosmetics Australia and I love them to bits.

Elf products are very affordable I mean seriously pricing starts from $3 its like they are on sale everyday.Here are few things I picked up for now will do the review soon.


Natural Lash Kit $3
Makeup Mist & Set $8
Lip primer And Plumper $8
Elf All Over Stick In (pink lemonade) fairly similar in colour to my Be A Bombshell all over stick $3

Since Target is having 30% sale at the moment I thought why not pay them a visit too.I love Nudes no matter its lips,eyes or the whole face So the CHI CHI nudes palette was already on my pick up list.


Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush  
Maybelline Lip Balm In PINK LOLITA Contains SPF 16
Maybelline Baby Lips Glow In Mixed Berry
Chi Chi Eyeshadow Collection In Nudes

Oh and PRICELINE is having a 40% off there cosmetic range today and tomorrow in store and online  so don't miss out I have already done my shopping this morning and will show you what I bought from them soon.

Have you guys been out on shopping? Whats your recent haul?

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! That Chi Chi palette looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah it really is gorgeous love all the colours x

    ReplyDelete