Saturday, 15 March 2014

Loreal False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara Review

Hello Hello,

I finally got time to review Loreal False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara that I recently picked up from Priceline.I have been wearing it everyday ever since I got it.

Products Says:-
False Lash Effect
Instant Fluttery Volume
Winged Eye Look
No Clumping

Lets talk about the packaging first its a combination of black/silver colour and very light weight...the wording "BUTTERFLY WINGS" on the main packaging caught my eyes.Its an oval shape silver tube that has black lines on it just like butterfly wings and its quite attractive to me.Mine is non waterproof but it also has a waterproof version too.

Mascara brush is asymmetrical and has two types of rubber bristles SHORT AND LONG. The longer side has two wings as you can see in the picture below.I have been using short bristles for my inner lashes and long bristles for the outer lashes and it gives an instant long lashes with only one coat.


L-short bristles R-long bristles with two lifted up wings

Talk about the volume I quite honestly was not able to get much volume by using this mascara but at the same time was happy to see a little wing at the end of my lashes.I did not use lash curler at all to achieve this look.

After one coat only without curling eyelashes

I wore this mascara for atleast 10 hours straight and only experienced small clumps otherwise the mascara stayed in place and did not weigh down my lashes at all.I bought this mascara from Priceline for $25.95 and you can also buy it online here.I will keep on using this mascara until I run out of it and will try something else for a change.

Do you use this mascara? What are your thoughts?

This is not a Sponsored post.All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm this one sounds alright, I might give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jasmine you won't b disappointed
    Just remember to pick one that's waterproof Not like me😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the wand is made :) perfect for curling and the bottom lashes

    ReplyDelete