Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Lust Have It February 2014 Review

Hello Beauties,

Late but so far the best box of the month finally landed at my doorstep last week.The Lust have It Box came quite late this month and once I received it I did not get time to review it straight away.The box also had a little note in it about the new packaging coming up in april.



Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive (Deluxe Size Sample) RRP $65.00 60 ml For all skin types says to exfoliates and refines to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles and lighten hyper pigmentation.I have a very sensitive skin so I'm glad that I can actually use this product and not just keep it.This was the only product that I knew that was going to be in the box rest were just surprised.


The Cosmetic Kitchen Eyeshadow And Brush (Full Size Products) RRP $22.50 each I was looking forward to receive a brighter colour eyeshadow but it turned out to be a light golden colour (Celebrity).I love bright colours but this colour is way too light for my skin tone so I'm yet to decide if I will keep it or pass it on.The great thing about these products are being cruelty free and certified vegan.I also received a contouring brush from there eco bamboo range and I tell you I love the brush its so soft and light reminds of my Ecotools brush I once had.


Vaseline Ultimate 10 Anti Ageing Body Lotion RRP $16.29 750 ml I personally have not used this particular product but have seen it around.It contains AHA, pro retional and vitamin b3 to effectively protects,restores,brightens and tightens skin while giving immediate relief from dryness.I'am already using my Vaseline body spray at the moment which has been blessing for my dry skin so I'm keeping this to use it later once I'am done with my Vaseline spray moisture.

Hand Spa Bijoux (Hand Wipe) RRP $1.50 is a japenese product and I'm a biggest fan of japenese products.This product is made of 100% natural cotton non-woven fabric which has premium cellulose continuous fibre construction.This product came with no instructions on how to use it so what I did was held this wipe in between my both hands for 10 minutes and saw no instant results maybe one wipe was not enough.


Clairol Professional Color Radiance Shampoo RRP $13.95 250 ml helps to protect coloured hair from fading and shifting for long lasting brilliant colour.I recently had my hair coloured so it will be interesting to see if this products does what it says.

Clairol Professional Transition Creative Spray RRP $9.95 300 ml is a strong hold spray which remains flexible for upto one minute after application to allow for any last minute adjustments.Its a decent size bottle and will be used in no time.

What do you guys think of february lust have it box? Did you receive anything different?

No comments:

Post a Comment