Thursday, 20 March 2014

ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENT ACTIVE CHARCOAL MASK

Hey Beauties,

Last Month on my way back home from NewZealand I picked up CHARCOAL MASK by ORIGINS from Auckland Airport.I have been using it for over a month now and thought I'll tell you what I think of it.



Product Says:-When environmental toxins, dirt and debris get under your skin, its waste-filtering system gets jammed, pores get clogged, skin looks cloudy. Nature's complexion clean-up crew gets to the bottom of skins overcast condition and clears the way for it to act its best. Activated Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, Lecithin dissolves impurities. Without all that "stuff" down there, skin breathes a sigh of relief.

Packaging:- Grey colour product comes in a 100 ml tube.

How Do I Use It:- I normally use it straight after I have shower at Night time when my pores are open.Product Formula is very smooth and silky.It's extremely easy to put on and take off as well.The amount I use is the size of one dollar coin.If I'm using it during the day I would wash my face with warm water and put a warm cloth on my face to open up the pores.Layer on and wait till its all dry and wash it off followed by a moisturiser.

My Thoughts:- I was initially using it once a week and did not see any major improvements on my face but then I started using it twice a week.the active charcoal does clean the pores well and I can see my pores and blackheads are smaller in numbers too.It instantly smoothes and tighten up my face. I have also noticed that my face looks much clear and brighter after each use although I look like a ghost everytime I have it on my face due to its dark grey colour.I do have very sensitive+dry skin and so far I had no breakouts not even once.

This mask has earned its own space in my skin care routine.It does what it actually saysDo You Use This Product? If Not What Do You Use To Clean Your Pores?

 without a doubt in my opinion.I'm obsessed with origin products and this has to be my top favourite product from there collection.

The only thing I would like to point out is that this charcoal mask is quite expensive I paid about $70-$80 in NZD but if you are buying it in Australia its only $34.00 and you can buy it here.

Will I Buy It Again? 
Yes

This is not a sponsered post.All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment