Saturday, 1 March 2014

Priceline Mini Haul


Hello Beauties,

Just a quick post to show you what I picked up from Priceline this week..


Loreal False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara (At the bottom in the picture above) The wording itself really caught my eye.I really like the sound of butterfly wings.I still have not tried it yet but I'll let you know how I go with this product.

(L-R) 613 BLUE REEF, 622 SOFT CHINCHILLA, 840 BLACK DIAMOND

Loreal Colour Riche Range God knows how much I adore these cute little bottles with a touch of gold class (cap) and every colour of this range.I already have few from this range but obviously they were not enough so here I have added three more to my collection.

(L-R) REVLON PARFUMERIE IN TROPICAL RAIN, SALLY HANSEN WHITE ON, REVLON CHALKBOARD IN HOME COMING

Revlon Parfumerie I'm sure most of you have already seen this little fellow and in other colours too.I'm very excited to have a little play with this gorgeous colour.I only picked up one because I was not sure if I was going to like it or not.Apart from this colour there are 23 more colours to pick from in 3 irresistible fragrances such as Fruits and Florals,Sweets and Spices and Freshes.

 REVLON PARFUMERIE COLLECTION AT PRICELINE

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White on.I was in desperate need of white nail polish so here is my pick.

Revlon Nail Art Chalk Board when I was a little girl I loved drawing with colourful chalks so I was really happy to bring this monster home.

BOTTOM TWO ESSIE IN SAND TROPEZ & BOTTLE SERVICE,ON THE TOP MAYBELLINE EXPRESS REMOVER 

Essie Nail lacquer every nail polish lover has a bottle of Essie somewhere in there collection I'm a huge fan of Essie so here are my two picks and let me also tell you they are on 20% at the moment at Priceline.

Maybelline Express Remover (new product) I ran out of my old nail polish remover by sally hansen the other day so i could not resist buying this cute little jar to make my life bit easier.

Do u have any of these products already? 

No comments:

Post a Comment