Thursday, 6 March 2014

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser Review

If you are like me who is not a fan of pumping moisturiser out of a bottle than you will be happy to know that vaseline has finally invented a moisturiser in a spray bottle. I picked up Dry Skin Care Spray by Vaseline from Coles for $7.99. I have been using this for almost two weeks and wow this is my favourite of the month already.

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser

This spray is so convenient and easy to use all you need to do is to hold 10 cm from you skin and spray all over your body in one motion and quickly rub in to moisturise your skin and thats it you are done in one go not like the traditional lotions that you have to rub a dub.One great thing I'm loving at the moment is that its so easy to use on my back.

This is literally a spray and go product that absorbs into your skin in seconds you don't need to slather too much of moisturiser and spent ages rubbing it.I have not seen anything like this before so I can't get enough of this bottle.It hydrates and leave my skin moisturised really well.

The scent in spray is so lovely and light and is not overpowering like some of the other I have used in past.Another great thing about this bottle is its very light weight you can put in your handbag to work.

Spray Moisturiser comes in three different variates for you to choose from:-

Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser Dry Skin Repair (light Scented)
Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser Aloe Soothe (Subtle Scent)
Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser Cocoa Glow (Stronger Scent)

Pro's 
Absorbs in seconds
Light weight
Easy to use 
Three varieties

Con's
Pricey ($9.99) for a bottle of 190g
Can be slippery if it goes on the floor (so keep the bottle close to your body when spraying it on)
Does not contain SPF

I can see myself already picking up this product when I'm done with this bottle.

What do guys think? Have you seen this around?

THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED POST.ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment