Monday, 14 April 2014

Beauty Scenario Tag


Hey Guys 

I was recently tagged by beautiful Reshma from dazzlegloss3 to do the Beauty Scenario Tag.I love doing tags this is the second one and I think its a great way to get to know one another and there taste too..

You have to get rid of all your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?



I just replaced my YSL's foundation with Benefits's Flawless that I picked up last week and I instantly fell in love with it.On the the other hand I also love Loreal's Nude Magique that gives me full coverage in one application.

You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. 
Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

I don't need a job at this stage but if I ever end up going to an interview than yes I'll speak up and let the lady know politely about the lipstick on her teeth regardless of she gives me the job or not because this is something I can't stand.

You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?




I have the whole collection of Shanghai Suzy lipsticks and this is the stand out colour that gives me immense happiness and lift up my mood.Its called Miss Melissa a very hot pink lipstick.

You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

As a teenager I was a tom-boy with thick eyebrows and mum used to do two like really tight braids (not even one) Ewww and If only I could I would have my hair down all the time (instead of braiding).BB cream and a pink lipgloss be like my besties...

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.

I always had long hair and I love them to pieces and If the hairdresser don't listen and ruin my hair than watch out I'll definitely complain to the manager and demand for a refund + come home crying......

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. 
Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

I wish but this will never happen in this life anymore but just to answer the question my NYX Madeleines and macaroons palette sorry I forgot to take the picture.Its so pretty and and I love it to bits.

Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?




It was once robbed so I hope it does not happen again.YOU will laugh at me but here it is my drugstore Wet n Wild palette in Petal Pusher.I love the palette so much that I have not even touched it because I don't want to run out of it and I had it for about 6 months now.Quite often I open it, smile at it, and put it back SERIOUSLY.This is not something I can buy from priceline or target and although its not expensive at all but I cant afford to lose this.


Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs

Makeup is something I don't like to share but if I do decide to lend it and my friend does not return it to me in a condition I gave to her I'll just pretend that I did not see it.I don't like to make my friends upset and at the end of day its only makeup that I can repurchase it again.


So there you go hope you enjoy reading and feel free to tag yourself and tag me on twitter would love to read yours.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how the Benefit Flawless foundation goes. Been looking into new ones and this one sounds amazing :)

    Stephy | DearStephiiie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is I fell in love with it as soon as the lady from benefit put it on my face ,,,will do a full review soon xx

      Delete