Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Nivea Lip Butter Review

Hey beautiful people

Hope this post finds you well...
Today I'm going to review NIVEA Lip Butter that I picked up from priceline. Most of you already know these fellows well but they are fairly new to me so I thought they deserve a little review from my side.



These lip butter tins/pots are available in four flavors that are Original,Caramel Cream,Vanilla & Macadamia.I only have two since I don't need all of them but I have seen the other two as well and let me tell you first they are slightly tinted (especially the raspberry one) but does not change the color of your lipstick at all if you do decide to wear any of these under your lipstick.

I like lip butters that actually come in a tin like these two I once had a pot of lip balm from URBAN RITUELLE in a pink tin that I loved to bits.The packaging is quite simple yet attractive well (to me).Its a decent size tin not too big not too small either and I do think that the price does provide justice to the amount of product is in the tin.The tin also stays shut if closed properly.

The formula is soft,seriously creamy and glossy and keep my dry flaky lips (blaming melbourne's weather) hydrated for at least good few hours.I have been using it only at night since I do use random balms/chapsticks including my own hand made one during the day.Its not my holly grail lip butter 
but I do LOVE it and the scent in caramel cream smells really tasty.You can buy these here.

Price $5.69

Do you have any of these flavors?What's your favourite lip butter?

**This is not a sponsored post.All opinion are my own.

4 comments:

  1. I have the caramel cream and absolutely love it. :D It lives in my bedside table and I apply it before bed. I'm not keen on the jar design as I prefer to keep my cosmetics as hygienic as possible so I would never carry this lip balm around with me.
    I'd love to own more, especially the new Raspberry Rose lip butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the main reason I only use it at night πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ I could have picked up a raspberry one but unfortunately at my local priceline all the tins were already open 😩

      Delete
  2. This sounds yummy, would love to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great last pretty much all night x

      Delete