Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Violet Box April 2014

Violet Box is a subscription service that provides 4-6 premium beauty and lifestyle samples for the price of $22.95 a month.This is my third box and here is everything what I was sent in my April Box.



I won't be going into too much details of each products because I'm yet to try them so lets just see what things I got in my violet box.


Teeez Trend Cosmetics Chain Of Stones Nail Lacquer RRP $15 (full size):- I got melted copper color that also has shimmer in it.This is unfortunately not my color so I have decided to add this to my very first giveaway.The bottle is cute and will last for a while and by the way it's a holographic nail polish and I had never owned one of these before.

Be A Bombshell Eyeliner RRP $19 (Full Size):- I received this eyeliner in color midnight.In my previous violet box I received 2 full size product from this brand and god I adore them so I have high expectations from this product.Its a felt tip eyeliner in dark blue colour.I also swatched it on the back of my hand and after washing my hands several times during the day it's still there and has not really faded away.


Villainess Dulces En Feugo Whipped Body Creme RRP $15 For 170 g :- Now I have never ever heard of this brand before I was quite confused when I saw a little jar saying Villainess soaps I actually thought it was a cream soap but no it's a whipped body cream and says to slather gradually on all your dry spots.Its an American product I believe, Its purely white in colour and very smooth in consistency with a very strong fragrance very similar to old Vaseline I once had.

Cedel Scented Hairspray RRP $4.99 100g (full size) In Coconut Bay:- I'm extremely allergic to coconut I can not digest it internally but strangely I can use it externally without any drama so it will be fun playing with this beautiful looking spray can and see if it can keep my locks in place.My mum used to massage my head with coconut oil when I was a little girl and the smell of coconut never bothered me but it's been a long time so we see how we go as it's got a very strong coconut fragrance in it.

Bioderma Crealine H2O RRP $19.95 100 ml:- I have always wanted to try this product to remove my make up but could not be bother picking it up so I'm excited and happy to put this to test...I received a 20 ml bottle.Its a clear fragrance free micellar solution claims to cleanse impurities and remove makeup while respecting skin's natural balance.A 3 in 1 product for face and eyes and you don't need to rinse it off (how good is that).I can't read French but I assume all the instructions are written in French  on the back of the bottle since it's made in France.

So that's it no bonus product in April box and as always I m quite happy with what I have received.You can buy 4 of the products online from violet box here except the Cedel hairspray that you can get it from priceline.

Violet Box March
Violet Box February

Have you received your violet box? What are your thoughts on this months box?

4 comments:

  1. This looks like quite a good quality box. I have never subscribed to Violet Box but it looks pretty good, better than some of the competitors anyway!

    Dani xo

    kaboomcosmetics.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is...always have things that we cant buy here,,this is my third box and so far no disappointments,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last few Violet Boxes have looked pretty good, I do like that they include niche brands. Look forward to reading your thoughts on the eyeliner, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Violet box is my top favorite at the moment the only box so far that include products that we can't get here in Australia
      Yes ill let you know how I go with the eyeliner
      Xx

      Delete