Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Violet Box March 2014

This is my second violet box and unlike the last time its bit different.In february pretty much everyone scored same products where this time most people got sweet pea and fay and others like me ended up with a sinful nail polish.Anyways this post is going to be short and quick so lets see what violet box had in store for me,,,,,


Love Those lashes New Silk Strip lashes (Full Size):- Beautifully sitted in a pink case these silk lashes are made of finest material and claims to be reusable up to 15 times sounds great to me I'm very excited to put these lashes to test since they are reusable and can be resized to your needs and likes + shape of your eyes.Comes with glue.

Sinful Colors Nail Polish (Full Size):- I once received sinful nail polish in colour blue in my bellabox and I like it but I already have few shades similar to this colour so I'll happily give this one away.

Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine .05 oz:- Mirenesse products are hit or miss for me.I already have this colour from Model Co but I would still like to give this one a go since it claims to be a lip plumper and long term anti-aging lip treatment.

Starlooks Gem Pencil (Full  Size) :- I have heard enough about this product (mostly good) I received this in colour Topaz.It feels so soft and silver in colour.Adore it already.

Acorelle Night Cream 2ml (Sample Size):- Says to repair the skin after the stress it has been subjected to during the day and make it firmer.I m going to use it tonight as lately my skin looks fairly dull when it comes to end the long hectic day.Sadly its a 2ml sample tube.

Overall March box is OK compare to my other subscription boxes and would love to use most of the products from this box.

Have you received you VB? What are your thoughts?

**Not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone got the same products except for the nail polish or sweet pea lip lacquer! The Mirenesse lipglosses are really nice, I already own two full size ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes nail polish or sweet pea lacquer,,,,,lipgloss does look nice i will put it on tomorrow,,x

      Delete