Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Bellabox May 2014 Review

Hey Bella's ,
My BellaBox was posted yesterday and I received it this morning I must say I'm so so happy.This months theme is "Come Fly With Me".The Box contains some of the travel essentials that I would be glad to take them with me when travelling.I wont be writing too much today since I need to get somewhere so let me show you what's in my Box....



Everything I got in my May Box

Product Card


Appelles Rosemary Body Bar $5.95 for 100g (Full Size)
A soap that comes in a beautiful packaging does make me happy without a doubt and to top it up this one smells amazing.

Colour Theory Nail Polish In Tangerine Dream $4.00 for 6ml (Full Size)
I already have similar shade to this and I don't another one of the same colour so I'll be giving this one away.

Timeless Truth Face Mask $8.00 for 30ml (Full Size) 
This one is a cloth mask very similar to lonvitalite's face mask so I am definitely going to use this one in next few days.This is a green tea phenol soothing mask.


Wen By Chaz Dean sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner $34.99 for 480ml
This is a cleansing conditioner that claims to hydrate and replenish hair without stripping its natural oils providing added moisture and sheen.Now I like to get shampoo and conditioner both together to see the best results and I think BB should remember to send both together next time and not just one.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel $39.00 for 7.93g
This product was published as sneak peak product and I'm very excited to put this to test I really needed a brow gel and I'm happy that I actually got something that I'll use.

Lyxo Hair Bands $8.95 for 10pcs 
Apparently this is a no tear hair band that does not pinch or pull.I have damn long hair and I don't know if this will work for me or not but we will see.

Overall I'm pleased with this months BB and have nothing to complaint.Considering next day delivery+all the products that I have never heard/used I think BB has done a great job this month and so far this has to be the BEST box from BB I have ever received.

Have you got your BB? What are your thoughts on this months BB?

This is not a sponsored product.All opinions are mine.

11 comments:

  1. I liked the contents of the box.. esp the nail paint.. thanks fr sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great box this month Natasha I love all the products x

      Delete
  2. The WEN is a cleansing conditioner, meaning it replaces both shampoo and conditioner. I'm keen to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The WEN is a cleansing conditioner which is meant to be used as both shampoo and conditioner. I'm keen to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go a better box than me (I got a Chap-stick and Sally Hansen Sugar Coat instead of your nail polish and brow gel). Just concerning the Wen By Chaz Dean sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner, from reading the product sight i get the idea that this is meant to clean and condition your hair a bit like a two-in-one. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Annie I already have both Chapstick and SH nailpolish glad I did not get that
    These boxes are always hit and miss don't they?
    I hope u get something different next month and thanks for visiting my little place xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thanks everyone for letting me know about the cleansing conditioner I did not know it was 2 in 1 until u guys pointed it out
    Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried out the brow gel yet? I got the sugarcoat nail polish, but wanted to try out the gel as it's so hyped up! I did a review on my page. Have a look if you get a chance :)

    http://poorunistudent14.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thrilled with my Bellabox as well! I'm supposed to be writing a review now but I'm stuck reading other people's reviews! LOL I've tried almost everything I got already! so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried everything except the nail polish and brow gel this months box is really amazing and everyone seems to be happy with BB,,looking forward to read ur review xx

      Delete
    2. Finally! I finished writing and editing my review.

      http://smilingfilipina.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/bellabox-may-2014-review.html

      Thanks for your support! :)

      Delete