Monday, 26 May 2014

"Me Day"

So YOYO (my toddler) is not home today and I have not been feeling well lately so I decided to catch up with things that I don't usually do everyday because when he is around there is no way I can do anything for myself...

 And no I'm not doing the laundry,cleaning and cooking everything else will just have to wait yup I'm just in that mood today where I feel like I should just chill out with these babies...


My love to that Essie "Bottle Service" nail polish seems to be growing day by day I'm insanely in love with it...and believe me I have been wearing it for last 2 weeks...

I'm giving up coffee and currently relying on this Lindt chocolate and Higher Living's cinnamon tea to get me through this tuff time...

My skin is utterly dehydrated, dry and dull due to the miserable weather we are going through here in melbourne and this Face Mask by Timeless Truth I got in my BellaBox is calling out my name really loud...

Reading this "Don't Tell The Mummy" book makes me cry but I'm really into the story now and I just want to keep on reading but last few nights I have been so tired and as soon as I hit the pillow I'm off to the "La La" land...so I'm hoping to go through few chapters now...

So thats all I'm doing today...hope you all are well...and let me know what you guys up to...

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment