Thursday, 15 May 2014

Haul From Colette By Colette Hayman


Today's post is nice and short to share with you what I bought from Colette.Colette is an Aussie company owned by Colette Hayman sells the collection of handbags,accessories and jewellery at an affordable price.I said it before and I will say it again that I'm madly in love with her products.Recently I walked into my local store to get a pair of earrings "A Pair" and as you can see I walked out with all these.


I could not decide which one I wanted to leave behind so I came home with these beautiful bright colours.You can find more about Colette and shop in store or online Here.

Do you shop at colette?

**This is not a sponsored product

7 comments:

  1. I can see why you had a tough time choosing, they're ALL so beautiful! Great haul x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fatima they really are pretty xx

      Delete
  2. Such pretty jewellery! I especially love the two silver ones on the right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these! Having a hard time picking a favorite! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all pretty. I can't choose which I like the best. :)

    pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete