Monday, 26 May 2014

Klara Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips 05 Review

Remember the sample size klara kiss proof lips I got in my Lust have It box I finally got it out and put it to test.Its a much raved and most wanted product from there range of products and who does not like matte lipsticks...


 I have this 24 hour matte lipstick in 05 (Dark Red) colour that contains 100% pigmentation and it says

"No matter how much you play around, this lipstick will never betray you.Consisting of 100% pigmentation, Kiss Proof gives you 24-hour long lasting matte lips, full coverage  and high voltage shades that make lips pop in 60 seconds.A stunning range of tones, from classic nudes to the hottest notice-me colours, that don’t smudge, fade or bleed all day."

I love this bold and beautiful Dark Red colour there is no doubt about it you know how much I like bright colours and this particular shade complements my skin (I have been told by my MR S).Packaging is simple,clean and the lipstick comes in a clear glass tube.

 If you have dry lips like I have I suggest you need to exfoliate your lips and you will also need to put lip balm underneath just like you would prep your lips for any matte lip products.


Forumla is fairly creamy and all you need is a one quick swipe to achieve opaque and complete matte pouts.It dries out way too quickly which means you need to be precise when applying it on your lips for perfect looking pouts but you can always go back and fix any error without making a mess just keep a wipe handy than a tissue.

Now on to the "kiss proof point" I kissed my hands and my YOYO so many times before making my final call.This product unfortunately is not kiss proof for me and it transferred on everything I ate/drank.To make sure I was not making any mistakes I wore it on 3 different occasions both times I left it on for 24 hours and both times I was left with my heart broken into million pieces because I do know there are other people who severe by this product and I also know someone who is in the same boat as me.It also becomes wrinkly after couple of hours and you need to go back and fix it because it does not really look attractive at all.

Also,it only took me few seconds to take it off.I used baby wipe to clean it off without scrubbing my lips.Overall, this product contains brilliant pigmentation but it certainly is not a kiss proof product for me.It stayed onto its original shape for about 3 hours without any disturbance and was coming off at the same time if only I started to eat/drink/kiss.I would like to think that It could be just this sample size product that I received and would like to try different shades in future from this range because I ridiculously love this shade and I don't mind touching up my lippies,,,

Price $29.00

You can purchase and check out more shades here.

Have you heard of Klara Cosmetics Kiss Proof Lips? What are your thoughts?

**This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

2 comments:

  1. I bought a full sized one too based on my Violet Box sample. Mine lasts though so maybe certain colours last better than others? I got one of the pink ones.
    Actually, now I think about it, the sample I got was a red shade and yes, it doesn't last as long as my pink one (still great though!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen many ppl raving about the pink shade but have not seen anyone talking about red colour
      maybe it's the colour I have 😔

      Delete