Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Lust Have It May 2014 Review

An unexpected box arrived this morning and its LUST HAVE  IT Box.Its very unusual for me to receive LHI at this time of the month normally its the last one so I was surprised and happy to see it in my mail.For some reasons I did not get a shipping email from LHI and there is no product Information card in this months box to tell you the cost of each product and also the pink plastic bag is missing and we are back to the cardboard boxes but never mind its here on time and packed with full size products thats what really matters.Here is what I have...



Premium Spa Face and Body Mask (Full Size)
This white clay, rosehip & chamomile face and body mask smells absolutely divine.Its a full size product and will definitely be used.

The Cosmetic Kitchen Pure Mineral Blush Strawberry (Full Size)
The colour of this blush is making me so happy It has a pinkish tone but the only problem is the packaging.I found it hard to open it and also the product was already out of the container due to the second lid inside the container being very unstable.I think I will just transfer it into another small container to save it well otherwise I'll be losing a lot of product everytime I open it.


Mary Kay Lip Lacquer in Pink Pagoda For (Full Size) 
We had a choice to choose between two colours and I went for pink pagoda and I'm so glad I did.I adore this colour its so me.I have never used mary kay's products so I'm so excited to put this to test.

Coral Colours Eyebrow Definer In Dark Brown (Full Size)
I have jet black eyebrows  so I'm not really sure what to do with it as of yet.This contains jojoba,avocado and macadamia oil...hmmm sounds interesting,,,

Coral Colours Eyeshadow Quartets (Full Size)
An eyeshadow quartets in Vibrant Forest.I'm not really an eyeshadow person so this will find a home somewhere else.

Overall I think LHI has done well this month with delivery and the products inside the box.This has to be the Best Box they have sent out so far to me.If you want to know more about LHI click here.If you want to join LHI the membership only cost $19.95 and you can cancel it anytime.


**This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

2 comments:

  1. I think this box is great! The MK lip lacquer is a very pretty colour, and the blush is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the first 3 products I'm really keen to try Mary Kay's lip lacquer...have you ever tried any of the products from MK Sarah?

      Delete