Friday, 30 May 2014

May Empties

Despite of me being unwell I still managed to get through some of the products in last few weeks and this month seems to be the quickest month of the year I don't know why,, we are almost in June can you believe it...I always look forward to toss the empty products in the bin you know why? Time to go out for shopping again..anyways here are the empties I'm getting rid of,,,


Batiste Dry Shampoo has been a big time hair saver I do have long hair but I don't have time to wash my hair everyday or even second day so this product really helped me to get through for (only few hours though) that third day when I normally hate to have my hair washed...Vaseline Spray Moisturiser this is my second spray can I'm getting rid of and I have already replaced this one with Vaseline Aloe Vera Spray Moisturiser (another time saver).Dove Moisturising Deodorant this only lasted for 2 weeks.



Nivea Stress Protect this was a sample size I got from Pinch Me have you heard of these guys before? Well if not pinch me is a company that sends out free samples sometimes weekly sometimes monthly and you don't even pay shipping cool yeah? Loreal Broad Spectrum Youth Code Day Cream This is my much loved day cream and I'm sad to say good bye to this one but I have replaced this one with Dear By Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream that I got in my Memebox.I like a good day cream that actually comes with SPF saves me throwing another layer of cream on my face and this loreal cream had everything I wanted Full Review To Come. Lucas Papaw Ointment who does not love good old paw paw we have all been using it and this just works for everything cuts,burns,rashes you name it.

That's it I have been staying home a lot due to being stuck at home so only have few empties.

What did you managed to finish up this month? Do you have any of these products?

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway here.

3 comments:

  1. I've gone through a few dry shampoos and I think I will keep on repurchasing, I didn't expect to like them so much, but they are so good for busy greasy/dirty hair day lol

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree they are great for lazy hair days
      I don't like to wash my hair everyday so this really does a great job x

      Delete
  2. Omg..so many empties...nice
    http://www.leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete