Friday, 30 May 2014

Memebox Luckybox #1

Another box I'm lately addicted to is Memebox.I first came to know abut Memebox by Jac from Matilly Rose and I wasted no time to order Luckybox #1 as soon as it was restocked and it came after about 15 days of ordering it from Korea.I would like to say it beforehand "I love this box" and there is not a single product that I can't use or I will have to pass it on that's what we all want don't we? Well I really do....All the brands and products are new to me and some of these products I have already started to use.

"Each Luckybox contains a selection of products from past Memeboxes.Luckybox products are sourced directly from Korea, including only the best-loved items thoughtfully curated by our cosmetic aficionados at Memebox". 

Things I got in my lucky box 1



Tea Toc Water Clear Tablet 4g x 3ea RRP $5 Full Size
This little tablet claims to detox and soothe skin naturally I have never heard of this tablet or similar to it so I'm up to try this any day soon.


Sep Face Lifting Mask RRP $14 Full Size
This sheet mask is apparently made of a special fabric used in body shaping underwear hmmm my first word was "yuck" but I still decided to just throw it on face and I'm so glad I did.This mask is ahmazinggg and I desperately need more of these but I have not been able to search on Memebox's website to see if they have more of these.I felt an instant face lift and refreshness on my face after using this mask.It's a 6-1 face mask that provides nutrition,brightens skin tone,firms fine lines,fights against the appearance of wrinkles and hydrates the skin.


IOPE BIO ESSENCE INTENSIVE CONDITIONING $60
This is a 3 day trial and claims to enhance,clears and soothes the skin within 3 days.I would love to give this one a go.


Nuganic Customize Pore Control Essence RRP $46 Full Size
A concentrated serum that refines pores and rebalances skin.It says it absorbs quickly to lock in moisture while visibly refining pores and smoothing skin texture, helping skin create a smoother,younger look.This is another great product that I'm loving at the moment.


Dreams Come True Bounce Cheese Cream $29 Full Size
This cream is much raved and wanted from Membox.The name kinda putt me off even though I love eating cheese so much but this cream has no smell of cheese what so ever however the texture is very much similar to melting cheese which I don't mind at all.This has replaced my Loreal Youth Code Day cream for now.the only problem is that this does not have SPF in it.


NOTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Deep Cleanser RRP $31 Full Size
My skin is playing up again,,,talk about acne I'll explain more about them in a different post but for now I'm willing to try this face cleanser.


Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint RRP $3
This is the bestselling lip tint in korea according to the product information card came in the box.

Glory vegan Lacquer RRP $15ml Full Size
I love the colour of this nail polish.you can check out the colour on my Instagram I posted the other day.

Price $23

I'm extremely happy with all the products included in this box and I have already ordered 3 more boxes from Memebox.They also give some discount if you have the code which I don't but Jac has one if you would like to use you can check her post here.Just remember all the prices are in US dollars and they do ship to most of the countries.Shipping is $6.99 and I suggest to pre order few boxes to save the shipping cost if you can.You can check out Memebox here.

Have you heard of Memebox? What are your thoughts?

**This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are mine.

8 comments:

  1. Wow another lovely box full of awesomeness. Great Varinder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beepsa are u subscribed to any of the boxes in India ? X

      Delete
    2. Well I did subscribe to MyEnvyBox but they don't deliver to my town. So its a real shame. They did tell me to check next month but I was too sad and I didn't order anymore. would give another try sometime soon.

      Delete
    3. oh thats a shame i have heard of envy box...I think international boxes are quite hit at the moment like this memebox,,xx

      Delete
  2. A very nice memebox :) I've seen a few reviews and their boxes are quite impressive. Cream cheese?! lol I had to read that twice, at first glance, I thought they sent you bread spread!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is I was shocked to see so many products innit lol bread spread that made me laugh I first had same impression when I checked other reviews and it's quite white in colour an I'm so glad it does not smell like cheese lol
      Btw I always look forward to read ur post u have such a great blog
      Xx

      Delete
  3. This box have so many products....great
    http://www.leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are all pretty good products simran
      thanks for visiting,,,x

      Delete