Friday, 23 May 2014

Violet Box May 2014 Review

Hey guys,

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting to get my hands on to this months Violet Box and Its finally arrived yesterday morning after spending several days at the post office.I don't know what went wrong but its here now.Some of you probably don't know What Violet Box is?? ummm its a subscription service like BellaBox and Lust Have It that delivers 4-6 premium size sample for $22.95.It's bit expensive than the other subscription boxes but its the one thats actually worth subscribing to.I have so far never been disappointed and have always received products that I have never used before.This month I got all together 7 products in the box.

May Violet Box 


Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub RRP $9.95 (Full Size)
Remember in my DIY Lush style scrub I mentioned how I want to try lip scrub by lush but Its not easy for me to drive to the city just to get one product well violet box heard me saying that (I guess) here is my popcorn lip scrub.I'm still using my hand made one but this will be in use very soon.I love the smell its very similar to the face cleanser I have from LUSH.

Stylesign Sleek Perfection Spray RRP $24.95
This is a 20 ml thermal spray serum that protects hair from the effects of hot styling tools.I'm nearly finished with my GHD heat protection spray so this will come in very handy.

 Eve's Ready To Wear Lipstick By Teez RRP $32.00 (Full Size)
How cool is the packaging of this lipstick? It claims to nourishes,hydrates and repairs dry or cracked lips.Its also paraben free, now I would love to use this but unfortunately I already have 6 lipsticks similar to this shade.The colour I have with me is Paradise pink.I have decided to do a little giveaway soon and this will be added to that so stay tuned if you would like to win this lipstick.


Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil RRP $22.00 (Full Size)
All-in-one this pencil can be used for highlighting,contouring and brightening the brow and eye area.I'm looking forward to use this pencil for contouring.

Timeless Truth Miracle Rejuvenation Mask RRP $8.00 (Full size)
I'm super happy to see another face mask in my box.I have recently started to use fabric face mask and they are already one of my winter essentials.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse and Creme Merveillance (sachets) RRP $24.95 and $64.95 
A multi purpose oil I have been wanting to try this for a long time and I truly wish if the sample provided was bit bigger,,,and Nuxe creme is to reduce all the parameters of the visible expression lines.

Product Information Card

And thats all we have in may box I would like to give 5/5 to this box.I love all the products in the box and as always Violet box wins the game of subscription boxes again.If you would like to know more about VB Click here.

You can check out my other VB reviews
Feb VB

I also have a Facebook page now please free feel free to like it here.

**This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

3 comments:

  1. Really want that lush lip scrub. Looks so yum! Enjoy your box...... And keep in touch...

    http://www.glowsandblushes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bipasha ,,😃 lip scrub is amazing ..x

      Delete
  2. loved the contents of ur box and that lipstick is amazing :)
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete