Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Bellabox June 2014 Review

Hey Bella's

Today's post is a quick review on June Bellabox I won't go into too much details about each products due to most of the products being way too small.This months theme is Iconic Beauty.Here is what came in the box.





InStyle magazine $9.95 (Bonus)

Cedel Blow Dry Faster heat Protector 165 ml RRP $7.99
Full size

Herbal Essences Naked Shine Shampoo & Conditioner 300ml RRP $6.99 each
These are not my cup of tea I have used this brand in past and nothing is really exciting about these two.

Vos Give Me Moisture Hot Oil 4x 15 ml RRP $6.99
A 15 ml tube to be used as pre shampoo treatment not enough for darn long hair.

La - Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Luxe 40 ml RRP $27.99
I got 3ml tiny little tube and there is nothing much in the tube I first thought it was completely empty.

Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Instant Radiance Beauty Balm 50 ml RRP $50 (Bonus)
2 ml sachet again a tiny little sample been thrown into the box for no reason.

Thats all in June box if you look at the information card it seems like BB forgot to send my another full size Innoxa lip liner? I'm yet to contact BB regarding this.Overall, I'm quite disappointed with june box.There is not a single product in the box which i'm happy with and NO I don't consider magazine as a beauty product BB.All the samples are way too small and nothing's really appealing me from this box.


Have you got your BB? What are your thoughts onto this month's BB?

**This is not a sponsored post.

7 comments:

  1. Wow... That was a terrible month. I've heard other people aren't happy either!

    heytherejacquelyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is very disappointing box,,,sad face but i'm glad its my last box though.

      Delete
  2. Highly disappointing box! By the way, that is the full sized Cedel product (I really like it, make sure you brush it in and it will reduce drying time because of the alcohol in it - I haven't experienced any drying of hair though because of some moisturising thing they put in).

    Total value would be less than $10 I reckon, cheap magazine, those samples are sometimes offered free to the public :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i just noticed that too ...
      thanks for the tip I will try the way you suggested,,,i hope it will work,,,
      I think its less than $10 too considering how small the sample sizes are and the lip liner is missing,,,are you subscribed with BB jacqueline?

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fabulous box! Very nice things to try! InStyle is my favorite magazine since many years! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Kisses, Sissi www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first ever Instyle magazine to read lol
      Thanks for visiting xx

      Delete
  4. It looks terrible! I signed up because they advertised there is Kora? Seems like it's not here. Plus I haven't even got mine. Not happy. :(

    ReplyDelete