Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation Review

Remember when Benefit had there "Mascara Swap" on I made a trip to swap my old mascara with "The Real" to the local Benefit Store.I only went to swap my mascara but apparently you could only swap it if you were happy to receive an eye prep,prime and perfect makeup service I thought this was a great opportunity to try out there products that I never used before.

Lovely Cindy at the benefit counter did my makeup that I absolutely adored.She first started taking my makeup off the one side of my face only and added only one layer of benefit's Hello Flawless to show me the difference between the foundation I already had it on and this one.I was completely stunned to see the difference So I ended up walking out not just with mascara but also with Foundation,Concealer,Bronzer and few other samples.


"Our Brightening makeup builds from light to medium coverage for a perfect natural complexion.Oxygen Wow hydration Complex helps to boost cellular respiration for a "Plumping Up" effect, helps to protect against environmental stresses,contains vitamin C & E derivatives known to prevent signs of ageing"

How to Use
Blend on face with brush or fingertips.

 Packaging
Comes in a white transparent plastic bottle with a little pump sitting on the top.

Pro's
SPF 25 PA***
Oil Free
Light Weight
100 % Non Greasy
Does Not Clog Pores
Does Not Go Cakey
Long Lasting
Provides Natural Looking Coverage


Cons 
Pricey
Does not provide full coverage 


My Verdict
I have it in "Warm me up" Toasted Beige shade and I honestly dont use this every single day due to having couple of other BB creams and Foundations in my storage but I do wear it on those days when I'm heading out for something special and my face needs some extra special services.

The formula is nice/soft and has the right consistency that I normally look in a foundation.I like to use it with my fingers and it blends in nicely with minimum effort.I have Dry skin and It definitely is non greasy for me and last for about good 6-7 hours without melting away.It sits perfectly on my skin giving me matte finish.

There are only 10 shades available in this product which I think is not enough at all.I strongly think that there should be more shades provided.Some of shades I tried are really pale and this is only shade that nearly matches my skin tone.

If you are looking for full coverage and have acne prone skin than you might want to try something else since this foundation only gives light to medium and natural coverage for every day wear.It does keep my face well moisturised and hydrated and add a little glow to my skin without a doubt.This foundation also has SPF 25 which is something I prefer.

I also suggest trying out a sample before you invest in it because it is bit pricey.Overall this is my high end foundation and I'm very happy with my investment and I love the way it makes my face look bright and hydrated.

Price $55

You can buy it from benefits's counter at Myer's or online here and here.
Do you use Hello Flawless? If not what foundation do u use?

**This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own.



8 comments:

  1. Great review! I've been wanting to try this so I'm glad I read your review. Hopefully there is a shade to match my skin. My current favourite foundation is the L'oreal True Match, it's so good and affordable! X

    Bec | Bec & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope u find a right match for ur skin bec I have been wanting to try tru match I ben went to priceline but than I ended up getting loreal nude the new one x

      Delete
  2. I tried this and personally didn't like it, but I think my shade was wrong! I might pop over to a counter and try out a few other shades! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try different shades jasmine because there are simply not enough shades for every skin tone
      This is the only shade which is very much similar to my natural skin tone and does not make me look either too pale or way too dark
      Let me know if you find one
      Xx

      Delete
  3. The foundation is very pricey bt seems nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with u Natasha price is the bigger con since there are only limited no of shades
      X

      Delete
  4. Great review. And glad that you found a perfect foundation. I'm still on the search for the perfect one...... Keep in touch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's too hard to find a perfect foundation it's not my holy grail but it's the best of the best out if the other foundations I have
    Good luck and let me know when I find one bipsa xx

    ReplyDelete