Sunday, 8 June 2014

Lush Full Of Grace Face Serum

Serum is something I started using about 6 months ago when I spotted two light fine lines on my forehead I freaked out as soon as I saw those two lines and since than I went through 2 bottles of serums and a bottle of rose hip oil and of course the anti-ageing creams.I came to know about this serum when I was at lush few months back and saw this little guy looking at me and when I was reading the label "Full Of Grace Facial Serum" I thought I went blind for a second because my first impression was that it was a soap but no its a facial serum and I obviously had to get this unique serum.I have been using it for good 5 weeks and its still going on.


It looks like a soap does'nt it?

"Calm sensitive skin with our concoction of soothing tropical butters and mushrooms. Our Full of Grace serum bar is made with a concentrated blend of moisturising murumuru and cupuacu butters to hydrate skin, and rose oil to relieve irritations. We’ve also used portobello mushrooms for their plentiful vitamins and antioxidant property. The serum is easily absorbed by the skin, creating a soothing treatment for the face. Massage into the skin before you use a fresh face mask, or whenever you feel your skin needs a little grace"

Lush products are great and are not tested on animals which I really appreciate and love.I use this after using deep cleansing my face and how it works is that you rub it between your hands and it melts as you rub and than you just press it on to your skin.Its bit on oily and shiny side but at the same time is great to use at night time during the day I still use my liquid serum.It keeps my dehydrated face moisturised and by leaving it to work overnight.When you first rub it on to your hands it looks very very oily but it settles down into the skin after few minutes.I also use this before putting my mask on as a leave on treatment for about 20 minutes and than apply the face mask on and I have always been able to see an instant glow after using this with or even without using mask.

It's a long lasting product although it looks really small and has very rosy and has calamine smell.I have not been able to see any changes on my fine lines while using this serum but it definitely provides hydration and glow to my face.I highly recommend this solid serum if you just want to throw a treat to your dry face.

Price $14.95

Do you use this serum? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment