Monday, 30 June 2014

Lust Have It June 2014 Review

Finally the postie decided to stop and deliver my June LHI Pack on July the 1st which means no more peeping through the window to see if LHI is here or not thank god for that,,,

But on the other side it's late which is a usual thing for LHI to be late and the contents in the pack don't makeup to that either.See it yourself,,,

LHI is back to the new packaging by the way and once again it's a nice little pink pouch but what really matters to me is what's inside the pouch,,,


Teez Trendy Cosmetics Easy On Eyes Pencil 

Full size product in the pouch is this waterproof eye liner,I swatched it and it's really soft and seems easy to glide on but I don't really think it's waterproof  I only rubbed it twice and it came off straightaway.Anyway else noticed that?

John Plunkett Glyco Peel

This is also a full size night-time exfoliator with 25% glycol acid in a buffered solution I'm not really sure about this product so I'll wait and see what to do with it.

Laroche Posay Effaclar Duo

I got this in BB this month and I already have a full size product of this duo however this sample is way too small if I did not had a full size one already this would have been too small to see if it does what it says or not.

Orly Nail File & Toe Separator 

Cheap products that can be purchased from supermarket and I'm not happy with these being in the pouch at all.

Nuxe Creame Nirvanesque & Eye Contour

2ml x 2 sachets I got them in VB and nothing annoys me more than seeing same stuff over and over and no I don't like sachet samples.A while back Priceline gave me about 6 sachets of these when I spent quite a fair bit of money there so I don't really need these.

Hello Fresh $30 voucher

Someone please remind LHI that it's not a food box it's a beauty box so don't thrown in these kind of vouchers in there and No I'm not using it if someone wants it let me know.

Overall, I'm completely annoyed with this months box being late and the contents of the pouch have been thrown in without any consideration well that's what it looks like and I'm glad that I have unsubscribed from LHI and all other boxes for now.

Have you received your LHI? What do you think of it?


**This is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

17 comments:

  1. This is the same box as I got, the only variation I've seen so far. I agree its quite a disappointing one this month. Be careful with the 'John Plunkett Glyco Peel' it STINGS. The Teeez eyeliner is a bit disappointing. As you said it smudges so easily, even if you leave it for a few minuets. last night I tried it on my top lid, it quickly transferred to my crease and when I smiled it smudged bellow the eye too. this is so sad as the one from the FAB box last really well, but I did fine that you can kind of set it with power. everything else in the box is rather meh.

    ~ Annie from http://beauty-pi.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning Annie I m not sure if I should use the john P or not ,,,I know everything else is useless except the eyeliner and even that smudges very easily
      I'm not subscribed to there fab box so I did not get the other one,,,but it's very very disappointing box this month x

      Delete
  2. Hi Varinder,
    Its nice to know that at least someone has received the June Lust have it.
    I only recently discovered subscription boxes and May was my first Lust have it. It came late as well; however, it was still delivered in May.
    It will be very interesting to see if everyone gets the same products as above; because, it doesn't look too impressive. I will post my review once I receive my Lust have it - my blog is- www.laughinggalah.com.
    Great blog by the way, I just finished reading your post about the Priceline goodie bag. I had forgotten that Priceline has one every year and the contents looks great. I hope I get to Priceline in time before they run out.
    Kind Regards
    Aimee :)
    www.laughinggalah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you get something different because what I got is not really useful that's why I have cancelled my subscription after being with LHI for a while now,,I look forward to review your post and yeah priceline bag was quite impressive not sure if they still have it xx

      Delete
  3. I seriously have no regrets from unsubscribing from all subscription boxes. They are nowhere near the standard you pay for.

    I'd rather spend the $20 per month on something I actually want!

    heytherejacquelyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same I had enough of getting useless samples and I think I'll rather take my $$ somewhere else and spend it wisely x

      Delete
  4. Cool items you got like the eye pencil.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this really is not a great box! How unfortunate! I'm really glad that I'm not subscribed to this box anymore! :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the box contains ok ok products...
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Subscription boxes can really be dissappointing. After waiting painfully excited you get a big unsatisfaction packed in a box at the end of the month. Thank God that I stay away from them not because I really want to but because of my current location. Atleast it saves me a broken heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the contents of ur box.. this is a great way of trying out products bef getting the full sized product :)
    http://natashabhatt.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to find your blog Varinder
    Can we follow each other on Google Friend Connect?
    Halter Dress: http://www.oasap.com/dresses/41024-classic-chiffon-halter-dress.html/?fuid=83245
    Vintage Round Sunglasses: http://www.oasap.com/sunglasses/28325-vintage-round-sunglasses.html/?fuid=83245
    New Giveaway Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Varinder,

    I finally got my June Lust have it today. Mine is identical to yours except I got a nail polish instead of the eye pencil. It is in a great colour.
    Here is my review- http://www.laughinggalah.com/reviews/lust-have-it-june-2014-review/

    Aimee :)
    from www.laughinggalah.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really quite like the Glyco Peel but if you do have any broken skin it is going to sting - but only for a moment! If you have particularly sensitive skin I think they recommend you wash it off after a minute or so anyway so you can always do that if you are a bit worried!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always interesting to know what beauty bloggers got in their subscription box :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny, never heard of this subscription before but the "ingredients" are not very intriguing to me either- lol! XOXO, Sissi www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad I got a polish and not the liner. My box only arrived today, if I didn't have an annual sub I'd unsubscribe for sure. It's not the worst box, but getting them late every month just ruins it for me.

    ReplyDelete