Thursday, 5 June 2014

May 2014 Favourites

I don't usually have too many favourites but this month I have quite a few as you can see...I have had most of these products for a while and some of them are my long time favourite...


I picked up that Bow From Daiso and I have been rocking it ever since than I'm currently obsessed with bows and shoes just in case you did not know,,,,

Ysl's Teint Parfait Complexion Enhancer This is my third tube and may be the last one, unfortunately this product has been discontinued and this is the most loved ever from YSL.It's bit shimmery and has pinkish tone I wear it on top of my primer when I don't feel like wearing foundation and it does what it says.

Hello Flawless Foundation By Benefit This is a great product if you are looking for light to medium coverage foundation.You can see my full review here.

Essie "Bottle Service" I'm over with this colour now,,,well at least for now thank god I wore this for about good 3 weeks,,, 

Shanghai Suzy Lipstick The best pick from there collection,,, 

Nyx Jumbo Lip Pencil In Plush Red You know I like bright colours and I don't really care about winter or summer I'll wear any bright lippie anytime of the year,,,

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm This product is so easy to glide on your lips I have it in 140 Coy Timide.

Ysl's Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in shade 3 is another product from YSL I have been using a lot,,,

Maybelline Colossal Mascara I'm almost finished with this mascara and will definitely buy another one,,,

Maybelline Colossal Kajal Eyeliner This travelled all the way from India unfortunately we don't have this product here in Australia and This is one of the must have product from Maybelline but I truly wish if this was available here to save me paying shipping only for one product maybe I'll buy few next time,,,,

Elf Mineral Infused Primer A non mattifying clear primer works well for my dry skin and I'm so glad its available at Kmart now rather than buying online,,,

How cute is that necklace made from Kazuri Beads my friend Tambi sent it all the way from Kenya I wore it more than 10 times already.All I want now is matching earrings,,,kazuri means "Small and beautiful" in Swahili which is kenyan language and you can read more about kazuri here.

Want to stay in touch than do follow me and leave your link too,,

What are your favourite products from May? Leave me a link if you've done a post,,,




No comments:

Post a Comment