Saturday, 28 June 2014

Morning Skin Care Routine

Hey Beauties,

Hope you are all well and enjoyed your weekend.Today I'm sharing my current skin care morning routine with you guys.My routine involves quite a few steps and is a bit different to my nightly routine.I don't stick with same products over and over and thats because I like to try different kind of products all the time.I would only stick with same product/s if it becomes my holy grail product otherwise I move on quite quickly.


These are the products currently working for me and I'm quite happy with them.I have a dry kind of a combo skin depending on the weather and my skin breaks out really quickly if its not happy with what I put on my face so I have to be very careful when it comes to adding new products to my daily routine. 

Lush Let the Good Time Roll Cleanser 

I did not like this when I first started using this product due to its funny chewy and dry texture but now I'm kinda addicted to it.I picked this up on my last trip to highpoint shopping centre and I have been using it for almost 5 weeks now to cleanse my face.I like Lush products they are cruelty free which I appreciate plus they are freshly handmade.This contains corn oil,polenta,maize flour and cinnamon and it absolutely smells like heaven.

St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub

I truly love this scrub and it has right texture and perfect size granules that are not too harsh for my sensitive skin.I only use it once a week as a heavy duty exfoliator only concentrating on my nose and forehead because the lush cleanser has maize that works as a exfoliator as well as cleanser.


 Nuganic Customize Pore Control Essence

This came in Memebox luckybox #1 and I'll be sad once its finished.This is best selling product in korea apparently and works really great if you have pore problems.I pat this clear gel on both sides of my nose and cheeks.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

This product is on trial so I cant really say much about it.Its on expensive side and has cream consistency and lemony scent.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting serum

This is the second bottle and I'm almost done with it and I cant wait to try something else.When I first discovered my fine lines on my forehead I went completely crazy and back than I could not think of anything else than this serum from Olay.Since than I have been using it on and off and have seen slight change on my fine lines but nothing major.My mother in law also uses this and swear by this serum but unfortunately it has not done much work for me.

Dreams Come True Bounce Cheese Cream

Another product from Memebox #1 is on trial.I replace my much loved Loreal's day cream with it but this does not seem to be doing much I'll just wait and see how I go.

The Body Shop Shiso Eye Serum

This is my holy grail eye serum and I would go back to it over and over without any second thoughts.I had really bad and dark under eye circles and after trying so many creams and potions I finally settled down with this magic serum.It works great if you suffer from dark circles like I do.You can read my full review here.

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub

One word "Amazing".If you have not tried this lip scrub than you must.Its a must have lip scrub for dry/chapped lips this winter.

Thats all I use and like I said my skin plays up a lot and I treat her according to her needs and stick with the products that actually work for me.

What's your skin care routine? Do you use anything special?



Click Here to enter my  INSTAGRAM giveaway.

**This is not a sponsored product.All opinions are my own and 100 % genuine.

6 comments:

  1. That Effaclar Duo hasn't worked for me. Made me break out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thats a shame so far my skin has not reacted badly to it so fingers crossed x

      Delete
  2. Chewy and dry texture! Love it - makes me think of nougat! Really want that lip scrub, but trying to use up what I have first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol it's like someone made a dole for the bread and forgot to put it in the fridge lol but it smells really nice ,,,lip scrub is great and is bit salty lol I did tasted it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bodyshop eye serum looks interesting...will probably try that out...1s time on your blog...good job... :)
    Smita | missprettypink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wish I could get Lush products in here T.T I think I should try TBS eye serum too, I don't really get to sleep lately, my dark circles are just horrible.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete