Thursday, 17 July 2014

FOA Cosmetics Blush/Highlighter Palette

Hey Guys 
Today I'm doing a review on Face Of Australia's Glamazon Blush/Highlight duo palette.This is my second palette from FOA since the one I had before went missing.I fell in love with this blush/highlighter at the first sight I mean how cute is the zebra packaging? I'm a huge sucker of great packaging...



As you can tell from the title it's a blush and highlight duo palette and comes with a decent size of built in mirror.The packaging is made of a cheap plastic and is very light weight but with the animal print on it actually looks cool...


The blush included in this palette is matte and is very pinkish in color.It is highly pigmented and only need small amount to achieve a perfect pink cheeks.You can keep it low or high by controlling the amount of blush you use.On the other hand, I found the highlighter to be very shimmery I mean a way bit shimmery for me I like it however I have been not been using it much and when I do All I can see is sparkly shimmer which I'm not really fan of.

For a blush/highlighter with a $9.95 prize tag I found a great bargain and I think you can't go wrong with this palette if you are looking for blush and highlighter kit together.

Availability: Priceline/Kmart

Do you use this palette from FOA?What do you think of it?

**This is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a good product! Thanks for sharing, dear!
    Have a nice weekend :)

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and hope you enjoy your weekend too x

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to hunt down the bronzer highlighter compact, the blush highlighter seemed too shimmery when I swatched it too!

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my local priceline do t have that brozer at all it's always sold out and kmart only had one left until someone decided to pick it up I was not quick enough lol
      It's in demand I guess that's why maybe try different kmart or priceline's online store

      Delete