Monday, 7 July 2014

Lust Have It Winter Eco Box

My first and last Eco box is finally here after waiting for weeks and being told so many times last month that they have been shipped out long ago.Eco Box is a quarterly box from Lust have It  that  comes with 6-8 natural and organic beauty items at the price of $29.95 claims to contain $80 worth of products.

Now lets see what I got in Eco box..


Natural Glamour 2GL Mineral Bronzing powder RRP $39.95 10g

Now this irritated me so much Why? When I opened the box this bronzing powder was all over in the box and lid seems to be bit lose and I'm left with less than half the product in the actual pot.The colour of this boronzing powder is really nice and I'm looking forward to whatever is left.This product is cruelty free and contains SPF.

Sukin Facial Foaming Cleanser RRP $9.95 125ml

I like Sukin products and have used there facial Scrub and Mist and love them both equally so this is great product and will keep it for travelling since its only 50ml product and I'm already have few cleansers to go through.This is a sulphate free and non drying cleanser to remove impurities and contains the combination of chamomile,aloe vera,witch hazel and green tea with macadamia and evening primrose oils to purify and balance your skin.

The Jojoba Company's Jojoba Oil RRP $19.95 30 ml

This is a 100% natural australian jojoba oil to moisturise lips,face,hands,cuticles,body and hair,leaving skin and hair silky.This is a multipurpose oil and can be also used on acne,cradle cap,sunburn,nappy rash and visibly reducing the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles.I'm already quite impressed however its really a small sample and don't know if it will be able to show results with the amount of products is in the bottle.

Billie Goat Soap $8.95 100gr

This soap is handcrafted using fresh australian goat's milk.I have used this soap in past and will use this again.

Karpati Bio Cellulose Essence Mask RRP $22 Mask Per Mask

Claims to significantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is gel type eye mask.I have never used this mask before so i would love to give this one a go however the price is not really impressive $22 per mask is way too expensive for an eye mask unless there is an error on the product card.

Bio-A7 Firming Eye Lotion RRP $32.95 $15ml

Sich a tiny sample pot and there is not enough information on the pot but it claims to be organic and award winning eye cream by nature and health magazine according to the product card.It says to increase elasticity to smooth lines and wrinkles around the eye.

Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo RRP $19.95 for 190 ml & RRP $19.95 200ml Conditioner

Ok I quite don't like sachets especially when you are paying $29.95 the sachets are so small that I can't even wash my hair with these so a complete waste of space in the box.

Hello Fresh $30 Voucher

Once again another food related voucher I already got this one in LHI women's box and got rid off  it and now its here again.

Overall its quite a disappointing box after all LHI had 3 months to prepare this box I sent them email twice regarding the box and was told that they were still waiting for some of the products before they start the shipment and as usual there shipment is late forcing me to cancel the subscription.It honestly did not left a positive impression on a first time customer of Eco Box.You can find out more on Eco box here.

Are you subscribed to Eco Box? What do you think of this months Eco Box?

**This is not a sponsored product and All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.




9 comments:

  1. Its is really disappointing Eco box,looks empty and products are tiny, bronzing power is less than half due to bad packing, and the worst thing is an other hello fresh Voucher, food related voucher in beauty box does not make sense. Normally I found that Eco box is much better than LHI beauty box but this one is very underwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been tempted to sign up to LHI Eco box for a while now as their previous boxes have been really impressive. I agree that this is a bit of an underwhelming box though - especially as your bronzer went everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see by ur review that this box disappointed you and now I know why.. :/ I havent suscribed to any box as yet hope they improve their goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will like to try billie goat soap just because of the name.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Eco products so, this box for me is perfect!! Awesome products!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! Beautiful post,your blog it’s gorgeous! <3
    There is new post on my blog:
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2014/07/daisies.html

    What do you think about supporting each other by funning? 
    If you are interested,so please let me know or just me and I will fan you back! ;)
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use jojoba oil for my hair treatment too :D It really leaves my hair silky.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I have ordered this box and I haven't received it yet. I have to say that it doesn't look like I will be getting anything too exciting. I have tried most of the products you listed above. The Billie goat soap is great though. I will post a review of what I receive on my blog once I get it.
    I just read your post on Oasap, I've never heard of the brand before, the clothes you received look great. I'm sorry to hear about your fall.
    Kind Regards
    Aimee :)
    from www.laughinggalah.com

    ReplyDelete