Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Memebox Scentbox #1

Hey everyone

In May I pre order Scentbox #1, #2 and #3 from Memebox and they finally found there way to my place.They were shipped on the 27th June and got here in Melbourne on the 1st of July which I think is super quick considering it was an international shipping.Some time with Memebox you need to pre order boxes since they sell out really quickly and the best way to stay up to date is to join there mailing list so you get to know first when a new box is available.

Memebox is not a subscription service like Bellabox or Lust have it where they keep on deducting $$ every month for monthly boxes.Each time you want to buy a box you just pay for it and it will arrive at your door step within the time frame listed on Memebox's website.

Scentbox is divided in 3 different boxes and each box comes with products with particular scent in them
I have Scentbox 2 +1 buy 2 and get one free.

Scentbox #1 Rose
Scentbox #2 Baby Powder 
Scentbox #3 Grapefruit

But today I'll only review Scentbox #1 Rose and Let me show you what's in the Scentbox #1 Rose.


This box contains 3 full size products and 5 sachets of skin primer.

Evas Rosemine Plumpy Tint 01 Roseberry $11 Full Size Product

This is a moisturising gel type tint enriched with French Rose water and ginseng extracts.It can be used for lips and cheeks and comes in a ridiculously cute packaging and red in colour.This will be definitely be used.

Eva's Rosemine Floral Remedy Foam Cleanser 120 ml $22 Full Size Product

This is a Rose infused cleanser contains micro bubbles and 8 different floral waters with real Bulgarian Rose petals to deeply penetrate into the skin and clear away and stubborn blackheads as well as soothe and Moisturize dry and damaged skin.Gosh I really need this one and hope it will work.

Happy Bath Rose Essence Body wash 200g $11 Full Size Product

This Rose oil infused body wash is highly rich in vitamin A (20 times that of a tomato) and vitamin c (17 times that of a lemon) and is very effective in nourishing and revitalizing your body SOUNDS INTERESTING NO WONDER KOREAN WOMEN HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SKIN.

Hope Girl Magic Skin Primer 2ml x 5 

A Rose scented skin primer ummm have you ever heard of Rose scented primer? Well I have now and this primer helps the makeup last longer without becoming oily.

Cost for 3 boxes $30

Overall I'm super happy with the products for the $$ I paid for this box.The great thing about Korean products is that they actually work and this is from my own personal experience.I loved my first Luckybox #1 from Memebox and I think this box along with other #2 and #3 are just as great.There are always at least one meh product in most boxes which in this box are the sachets but that's ok I have never heard of this primer so I'll be happy to use this + All products are made in Korea and are new to me.

Memebox ships worldwide and you can check if your country is listed Here.

All boxes have there dufferent prices and you have to pay shipping depending on how many boxes you order.

Have you heard of Memebox? What do you think of this box?

**This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great products dear!! A very complete box!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products will like to know more about the primer.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try Eva's products, the packaging is very girly :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been hearin so much abt memebox...also it sends many full sized products...hopefully will check ut out soon sometime
    Missprettypink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must try. I didn't know about Memebox. I love you don't have to subscribe and can buy when you want. Thanks for sharing. x

    http://mummygoesmad.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete