Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Benefit The POREfessional Review

Large Pores can be annoying at times and extremely hard to fix.I used to have kind of medium size facial pores due to not adopting an adequate skin care routine at early age but since taking care of my skin in a proper manner my pores are definitely small in size but yah but..... I still have them.

Why some people have Large/Medium Pores?

Well it could be anything such as Neglecting the needs of your skin,Aging,Environmental Damage,Hormonal Changes,genetic factors and so on.While you can reduce the size of your pores by cleaning,exfoliating,toning,moisturising and also by adding mask and serum to your daily routine it can be time consuming and takes a lot of effort to maintain the routine which can be daunting to some people especially if you are short on time.

For those who don't like to wait to see the results you can always hide them by makeup.When I say makeup the first step is to choose the right pore minimizing primer.Choosing the right primer can be very crucial for some when you are already frustrated with pore problems but do remember once you have the right primer to go on your face it will disappear the pores temporarily and instantly as well as create a smooth and silky canvas like base for you to layer it with a foundation of your choice.


My all time favorite primer is Benefit's POREfessional I'm currently out of my full size tube but I do have sample size little tubes left that I'm currently using.I have been using it since it actually came out and as you can see in the before and after pictures it instantly reduces the size of my pores by settling into my skin really well.
It is an oil free primer for those suffering with pore problems and all you need is one layer of the primer to cover up the pores and fine lines before applying foundation.I have personally worn it without any foundation and it looks like I have a tinted light weight cream.The great thing about this primer is that you can always reapply it during the day if the pores decide to show up again by gently patting the primer on to the problem areas.

I highly recommend this primer for those suffering with pore problems.It's not easy to get rid of large pores but you can always hide them with a great pore minimizing primer while also taking care of your face everyday by following a great skin care routine.

Price:- $53
Availability:-Benefit at Myer

Do you suffer with pore problems?What do you use to hide your pores?

This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, it did an amazing job at covering the pores! Love the result :)

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way it hides your pores. I have heard good things about Porefessional but the price is a bummer for me. Btw it works great and I love the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have repurchased a bigger sized porefessional. It's really lovely.
    http://makeuptricksandtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing before and after!I love this product!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wud seriously want to grab this sometime as I have major pores on my face.. nice review xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review Varinder! Looks like a good product. Thanks for sharing this with us. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a raved about primer, it really does sound amazing. I totally want to give it a go but it's way too expensive for me at the moment!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful review! I love this product so much. :) I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! http://boxerie.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The results look great! You can see your pores visibly clearer.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete