Thursday, 7 August 2014

Boe Beauty Review

A while back I came across boe beauty while I was doing some shopping at Big W.My local Big W had very limited no of products from BB.They only had the products that I picked up in the same shade/color.I wanted to get there eye liner and lip crayons but no I was not lucky enough but anyways here is everything I got.


Let's talk about the Bronzer first I have it in #3 Tropez I have only used it for couple of times for contouring and its great for that purpose since its a non shimmering powder and goes well with my complexion.

#91 Pink Goddess Blush Powder Initially I found this to be bit powdery and chalky but lately I have been using it with Real Techniques Multi Tasking Brush and it seems to be working well with that.I wish If they had more shades available in this.

 I also got one eyeshadow duo palette.There isn't any name or no available on the packaging for this duo but the two colours included are light Pistachio and brown. 


Lipstick,Brozing Powder,Blush

Lipstick is the only product I'm not happy with if you look at the picture the color looks very bright from the outer packaging but when I swatched it on my arm it's actually very sheer and kind of a light pink which I'm not happy with.I'm not sure if it's only this one lipstick that I got or all others in this shade are the same if it makes sense....I wish if they had testers available which they did not.I have it in #3 Perfect Pink.


Everything retails at $2 so for that price everything is very cheap and super affordable for those on tight budget.

Have you heard of BB? What do you think if the quality of there product?

This is not a sponsored post and all opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

19 comments:

  1. Love the bronzer and lipstick shade outstanding teview.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the blush! Pity it's a little chalky. I really want to try some Boe Beauty stuff, but there isn't a Big W nearby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh damn it the blush is really nice ,,I could not even find there website I don't think there is one anyways πŸ˜”

      Delete
  3. great review :)

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing product that I would love to try out :)

    I have joined your blog via GFC and Bloglovin hope you connect with my blog, too
    http://munniofalltrades.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your review
    btw i just started following your blog , hope you can follow back mine too

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear following you back
      πŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  6. All looks great!

    -Gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Your blog is amazing :) just Followed on GFC and bloglovin. x

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lipstick looks a bit "crumbly"? lol. I'm on the fence with these products. I've tried a lot of the cheap BYS products previously and I absolutely hated them it was such a waste of money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you talking about the one on the right lily that's the blush I could not blend well on my arm
      Lipstick is the one on the right I'm just not happy with it's colour thought it would be more darker as shown on the pacakinging 😳😳😳😳

      Delete
    2. Lipstick is on the left lol**

      Delete
  9. Yea I too found it disappointing, as I saw the lipstick I was eager to see the swatches but it din;t give even proper color!

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lipstick shade is definitely an issue,given that it's darker on the packaging and lighter in reality πŸ˜”πŸ˜” wish they had more lipsticks
      X

      Delete
  10. Hey~! I am not the fan of the colors - for me blush should be more pinky and the lipstick should have more deep and darker tint. And the qualiry... can't tell haha :)
    Anyway a neat review~

    http://moreulzzlang.blogspot.ru/ I'd love you to follow me btw * ^ *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no high expectations for these products considering they are only $2 each
      You pay what you get actually 😜
      I don't actually mind the blush I already have too many pinks,,but lipstick is I'm really disappointed with πŸ˜”

      Delete