Monday, 18 August 2014

Cheaper Tuesdays

I have decided to start a new weekly post on the blog here called "Cheaper Tuesdays" where I would be sharing the cheap,discounted and affordable products such as makeup,skin care,jewellery and so on,,,

Yesterday I went to Dominos and a poster outside the glass door said "Cheaper Everyday Value Pizzas for only $4.95" it used to be "Cheaper Tuesday" instead Of "Cheaper Everyday" and that's where I got an idea of sharing anything costing me under $10.00 on weekly basis...

To kick off the series I have Essence Blush in "01 Groupie At Heart" to share with you guys...



Simple and beautifully embedded in a glass packaging this blush is absolutely for those who love that barbie pink colour and you all know by now that I absolutely adore pink.it says BOYFRIEND on the actual Blush...


The blush itself is very light and you only need small amount to achieve those Rosy pink cheeks.its not too powdery and does not give a chalky feeling and contains no shimmer.

This actually belongs to the limited edition from Essence "Beauty Beats" And I found it while randomly browsing at Priceline for only $2.00.

So that's it for today I'm off to the city with my hubby dear...hope you enjoy the new post...

If anyone else would like to start the "Cheaper Tuesdays" than do let me know it will be fun to see what you guys come up with...

Bye for now 
X

This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.


26 comments:

  1. Ooooh such a pretty colour! I like that it's matte :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it nat it's a beautiful shade
      X

      Delete
  2. Such a bargain!! Love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour. Agree that being matte makes all the difference with wearability in a bright colour like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does I found it very easy to blend compare to some high end ones x

      Delete
  4. wow $2 is a steal! The colour is gorgeous too :) Love the embedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not believe it was only for $2 lol wish they had another one 😔

      Delete
  5. Ooh, I love these types of posts! It goes to show that you don't need to pay a fortune for a decent product. This blush looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I don't believe on paying too much to look pretty and always enjoy hunting down products at low prices
      Sometimes it's nice to pay less lol

      Delete
  6. I actually have this one and have yet to use it.. you've just convinced me I need to use it right now haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you should it's just such a pretty shade
      X

      Delete
  7. Love the idea of this series! Cheap makeup is my jam :D I really love Essence blushes, particularly their 'special' limited edition ones. This shade looks really pretty though I didn't pick it up. I'm really not a fan of Justin Beiber :P

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of Justin either but I could not resist myself and had to pick this one up
      Such a pretty pink x

      Delete
  8. Terrific concept Varinder - I've put a date in my diary to always stop by and check out your steals ha ha. Love the colour of this blush - good old essence, they sure know how to do value ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank kat
      Would love you to visit me here anytime
      I honestly love essence products and just can't get enough of them
      My first place to stop everytime I visit priceline heheheh

      Delete
  9. How awesome! I love me some cheap blush that is not chalky! I love the imprint also- looks kinda fancy! LOL! Thanks for sharing sweetheart, Kisses, Sissi www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fancy one for it price and I can't nvr have enough blushes
      X

      Delete
  10. Love the soft shade. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty colour!
    I'm following you on GFC, I think the idea of Cheaper Tuesdays, sounds cool xd
    PixieAve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shade os so beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely shade! Need to give this a try. xx

    ReplyDelete