Thursday, 21 August 2014

Friday OOTD #1

Halo Beauties,,,
How are you all?

I'm well and very happy to see the sun shinning outside...a bit of a change for us Aussies...


Since its nice and warm today I decided to pull out my new Black and White knee length dress (I'm obsessed with stripes at the moment) to go with Black Flats and a Little Bow to tie my hair in a sock bun.I also decided to match my White Earrings to go with my outfit as well as layering my lips with my Shanghai Suzy Lipstick in Miss Sophie Lilac.

To keep everything black a white I'm also wearing my simple Bracelet made by Kazuri Beads...and of course a Body Mist that I got in my recent Memebox.

Thats it for today the sun is still out and I'm off to pick up little YOYO so I can take him to the lake near our place...

Happy Friday & Enjoy Your Weekend...

Dress:- Valley Girl
Flats:- Kmart
Ear rings:-Colette Hayman
Lipstick:-Shanghai Suzy
Bracelete:-Kazuri
Body Mist:-Memebox


What are you guys up to?

This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and genuine as always.

22 comments:

  1. Nice choice of outfit. Hmm your bracelete looks nice where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's from KAZuRi if you google it it should come up with australian website of KAZURI
      Not sure if they still make it since mine was a present cane from Kenya
      X

      Delete
    2. Hmmm Kenya, yes the name Kazuri did sound Kenyan thats why I asked . Kenya is really well known for their beaded jewellery. I am actually from kenya born and brought up there. Do you have any realtives in Kenya?

      Delete
    3. they really are famous for that purpose,,,I have a friend who used to live here in melbourne but now she is back in kenya,,so she is the one who sent me the beaded jewellery...
      nice to know you are from kenya aswell...
      x

      Delete
  2. Hun your choice is adorable no matter what! Such a cool and chic look! Nice earring and loved that bow band! <3

    Lotsa love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! :)

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit love the top. Enjoy your weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute top. And that bow is adorbs. Love the ootd...... Have a great evening.....
    Love & Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a well matched outfit and this looks great, plus Shanghai Suzie lippys rock.

    ~Annie V. from beauty-pi. blogspot. com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is everything! Me likey! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are really cute!! I love monochrome outfits and this one is a perfect example! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit my dear bt wud love to see ur pic as well next time.. Happy Weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gee Varinder, would you be my stylist please? Such a terrific look you've pulled together here hon - loving every piece of this outfit puzzle, so chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha kat your are a stylist yourself
      Everything you wear even the makeup is alway on the spot 😃👌

      Thanks you for your kind words x

      Delete
  11. Nice blog!!! I followed you on GFC and would love for you to answer me! Let me know on my blog once you've followed me so I can follow you on Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Monochromatic look! I'm obsessed with stripes too! :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely, this blog:)
    I was wondering, would you like to follow each other on GFC / FB?
    If yes, follow me and let me know! I'll follow back instantly:)
    xx
    http://myhoneybook.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely dress!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete