Sunday, 17 August 2014

Maybelline The Colossal Kajal VS Modelsprefer Infinite Colour Eye Pencil Review

When Maybelline launched The Colossal Kajal in Turquoise I was dying to get my hands onto it however I could not straight away since it was launched in India and not here.So I decided to visit priceline to see if they had something similar and they actually did however not by Maybelline instead by Modelsprefer.


I already have The Colossal Kajal in Black and I adore it to bits so I expected the same from the Turquoise.Few weeks ago my mummy dear came over and she got me this Turquoise Kajal all the way from India so now I have the original The Colossal and the dupe by Modelsprefer.For those of you who have been wanting to try the Colossal you can now try a dupe which is the Infinite Colour Eye Pencil In Teal Maybe by Models Prefer.

Maybelline The colossal kajal claims to be smudge free for 12 hrs where the Infinite By MP says to last 14 hours pretty awesome Right...

Maybelline (L)-Modelsprefer (R)

The Colossal is slightly darker than the MP but both contains shimmer.The one by Maybelline is in a twist up pencil where the MP one needs to be sharpened.


I found the Mp one to be easy to apply it glides on easily without making mess but the Colossal is brittle and the tip of the pencil keeps on breaking which is bit weird because I do have it in black and I have no such problems with that kajal.

The staying power is great for both and lasted for about good 12 hour period on different occasions without smudging.

I highly recommend both of these but if you can't get the colossal the Mp is a smart replacement for that.

Price For ModelsPrefer Infinite Colour Eye Pencil In Teal $9.99.
Availability:- Priceline

Price For The Colossal In India $249 Rs. Approximately $5 In AUD.

Have You Heard Of The Colossal Kajal In Turquoise By Maybelline?

This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

18 comments:

  1. I love that the outsized are such polar-opposites, means they look good together. I'm happy to hear that they truly are smudge proof; my slightly hooded lids make that a necessity. I may have to check out that MP one.

    ~ Annie V. From beauty-pi@blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like good products. I love the colour.

    Happy sunday!
    xx
    isa | My Blog: Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I love the color. Have an amazing brand new week!


    Kenny,
    WHAT KENNY HEARTS
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the color so much! They're both so pigmented, but I think I'll choose MP since it's more vibrant and I love how radiant it looks :) Thanks so much for the helpful review! Would you like us to follow each other in GFC and BlogLovin'? I would love to stay in touch and be friends. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found it helpful
      Heading over to check out your blog
      X

      Delete
  5. The one from Models Prefers looks so gorgeous. This would be so pretty to wear for spring and summer time!! :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely the colors are so great for the upcoming weather
      X

      Delete
  6. I have the maybelline turqoise one.. will review it sometime soon.. I liked how u compared both of them,.. the other brand seems more better.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to read your thoughts
      X

      Delete
  7. Love that price in India! What a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True and it's double the price here for the dupe 😀

      Delete
  8. Great review nice colors.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently bought the Maybelline Turquoise and I'M loving it. But after reading your review I would love to try MP too. But its not available here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for visiting and following my bog, it means alot to me! I'm now following you too in GFC (#37), BlogLovin' (#137), and Google+. :) Can't wait to read more posts from you. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  11. model's prefer liner definitely looks prettier! I can never find the occasion to wear coloured liners!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I actually like the MP one better. Plus it sounds like it's better application wise! Great comparison! xx

    ReplyDelete