Thursday, 14 August 2014

Maybelline Haul

Halo everyone, 
How ya all doing?

Today I went for a lunch with a Friend and after lunch I went straight to Priceline which was just cross the road and guess what was on half 1/2 price.....MAYBELLINE😃 



I have been wanting to try Maybelline Fit Me Stick  for quite a while now and I just could not be bothered trying this little sister of Bobbi Brown's Foundation Stick so today I finally fell for it and bought 2 instead of 1....one for contouring and one for just regular foundation YAY...

I also picked up Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer in Fair/Light for my good old under eye circles they are very light but I still have them so for that reason I'm going to try this much raved magic wand...

To take a full advantage of 1/2 price I also got my hands on to the New Super Stay Better Skin Foundation for only $10.97 instead of $21.95,,,I'm super excited to try this tomorrow.The shade I have is Sun Beige,,I also tried Golden and Fawn buttttt they were way too pinkish for my skin tone,,,

So that's all I got and I love love love all of these products already and just can't wait to try them soooonnn

Maybelline is on 1/2 price at Priceline till Monday 25th August

Show me your haul if you went shopping today,,,

Ok I'm off to La La land,,,Talk Soon...

Good Night Angels 
X

16 comments:

  1. I haven't been in yet but I intend to this weekend, I'm hoping to pick up some foundation as mine no longer suit my skin colour. I would love to hear what you think of the foundation stick as I was a wee bit disappointed with mine.

    ~ Annie V. from beauty-pi.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh the skin changes all the time especially due to the weather changes which is not fun,,,I have not used it yet but will update it here when I do,,,x

      Delete
  2. Love this post <3
    Please check out my new post: http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be/2014/08/japanese-fashion-lolita-dresses-post-143.html

    Have a nice day!
    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet haul- I really love that Maybelline Fit me stick and actually use it as my concealer- I find it works really well. Kisses, Sissi www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sissi,,,I had to get it after reading so many positive reviews,,,,x

      Delete
  4. Hi babe!!!! Glad I found your blog!!! A foundation is never easy to find... most of the Maybelline ones I've found ended up to be too light for my skintone!! I've just followed you on GFC, would love it if you could follow me back! Looking forward to your next post hun! <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Latest Video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no I hate when a new foundation is out and the shades are limited and does not match well with my skin,,,absolutely a nightmare,,,x

      Delete
  5. Great products! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thats great babe!! Lucky you..its like a treat when gals get such an offer that too as a surprise! Happy for you ;) <3

    Happy Friday! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/


    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul lovely! I must've completely walked past this offer :s I didn't see it at priceline. I'll need to keep an eye out and get that concealer next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lily,,its still on sale till monday the 25th so you still have time to grab the concealer....

      Delete
  8. That's an excellent Maybelline haul! I quite like that foundation - let me know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do I saw your review before buying it,,,

      Delete