Friday, 8 August 2014

NYX Madeleines And Macaroons Eyeshadow Palette Review

When NYX first arrived at Target I went crazy and bought so many things before they went out the window...Madeleines and Macaroons from Love in Paris Collection by NYX inspired by the city of love Paris was one of the palette I have always wanted to get so as soon as I saw this I wasted no time and grabbed it without even swatching the shades,,,


The palette comes with 9 gorgeous shades and the packaging is super simple and sleek with a little bow sitting at the opening,,It also comes with a little eyeshadow brush but I don't use these kind of brushes,,,too small for me to work with...


Moving on to the shades the palette is more on a neutral side containing light,dark and shimmery shades to create smokey eye or even just a natural and day look.

Three of the shades are slightly shimmery and the rest are all matte.Most of the shadows included in this palette are nicely pigmented except the two which is the lightest pink and almost white requiring a base I use eyeshadow base by NYX when using this palette.

First 3 shades are from upper row of the palette starting from left sorry my camera would not pick the first almost white shade and next 3 shades are from the 2nd row and rest belongs to the bottom row.

The staying power is great and lasted me all day during my recent trip to the city,,The only thing I want to point out is the fallout of shimmers but using a wet brush this problem was solved too.

Price $16.95

Availability-Target

Cruelty Free

It's a great travel friendly palette for everyday use and also comes in Merci Beaucoup,Be Our Guest Maurice,Parisan Church,Je Ne Sais Quoi.

Do you have this palette by NYX?

Follow me

This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely neutral palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this palette, but I do need a more neutral colours!! This might be a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours of this palette. They're the colours I use daily!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful palette I need to go to target.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful palette ! I love the natural colors!
    I want it T-T

    -Gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pallete:з
    Cute review!

    I would be very happy if you read my blog:з
    New post http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing palette, I love the bow detail.

    I'm following you on Bloglovin' ;)

    x Julia @ Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this palette! Absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you find this palette easy to blend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did leah,it is super easy to blend and no need to do work hard the shimmer ones could be a problem for some but I used the wet brush and did not really put much effort to blend it in...

      Delete