Thursday, 7 August 2014

The SunFlower Blogger Award


Hey Guys,
Sorry for being so quite...last few days have been really hectic for me due to everyone being unwell at home but now I'm back to blogging and looking forward to get back into the routine.



I would like to thank beautiful JACKIE  from tifi11 for nominating me for THE SUNFLOWER AWARD.She has a great sense for fashion and beauty and occasionally share healthy recipes,, I highly recommend checking out her blog.

The rules:
Share 11 Fact about yourself
Answer the question set by the blogger that nominated you
Nominate bloggers
Set 7 questions for nominated bloggers

11 Facts about Me

I love pink colour so much that I even drive a pink car...
I Absolutely love shopping online or in store it does not matter...
I once went through a stage of very "less talking and not listening" believe me I annoyed the hell out of some people...
I come from a family where everyone is either serving in army or police force...
I'm super lazy when it comes to exercise...
I lost all my pregnancy weight without moving a thing I call myself lucky for that...
I love talking OMG ask my Hubby...
I have never owned a pet but I would like to one day...
Almost 10 years ago I came to australia on my own I knew no one here and prior to that I had never travelled anywhere not even to school without any company,,,BRAVO...
I only have one friend left in real life who is also my best friend MAGGIE...and thats another part of reason I write a blog and so far I have met pretty amazing bloggers who are also great people.
I'm a Biggest fan of Jamie Oliver...

Question Asked By Jackie
1-What are your expectation for your blog?
Blogging is fun and keeps me busy on my free days,I enjoy playing with makeup and would like to keep on sharing what I like with my readers.I don't have too much expectations at this stage as I only write to keep myself entertain.

2- What topics you prefer to read?
Mostly beauty/fashion/motherhood related.

3- If you were at the mall and have one choice,
 what would you buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup..

4- Favorite Movie of 2014?
Punjab 1984 An indian/punjabi movie..

5- Which you prefer yogurt or ice cream?
Ice cream..

6- Your favorite hobbie?
Swathing makeup products lol

7- Do you get intimidated by others?
Nope..

My Nominees 

I nominate Everyone reading this post please feel free to do the facts/questions and leave me a comment once you have done I would love to read.

My Questions To The Nominees

Why do you blog?
Where are you from?
Where do you see your blog in next few years time?
Pink or Purple?
Heels or Flats?
Do you have a pet?
Your dream holiday destination?

Enjoy Everyone..
Once again Thank You jackie for nominating me.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nomination! :) I enjoyed reading this :)

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation doll so well deserve I love pink and Jamie Oliver i even laugh to know someone else love him as much as I do. You go girl in taking a plunge and mpving to australia on your own a place I will love to visit. Thanks for your kind word sweetie.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie
      Nice to know the things we have in common,,I would love to meet you if you ever come down and do let me know when you do
      X

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. I love pink too and it was so brave of you to move alone. You are great..... I have a pet dog and even though I am a flats girl, I growing my heels collection little by little for all special occassions. Loved to read the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I hope ur feeling better now.. congratulations on the award n moving alone to Australia.. whoa.. nice to know more about you ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know some few things about you. Congrates! :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I came to Australia about 10 years ago too!! It's lovely to get to know you more :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete