Monday, 1 September 2014

Cheaper Tuesdays #3

A quick post today to show you a new brand I found in Sparkling Soiree's goodie Bag.I have this Red colour lipstick by MUD Make Up Design in 001 Red Roulette.


The packaging is sleek and slim and does not feel cheap.The lipstick has a clear glass lid that makes it easy to spot and use.It smells very much like some scented rubber erasers I once had but It honestly does not bother me though so thats fine with me.


This glides on really easily but does not show off the true red colour after one swipe.I had to swipe it quite a few times for the colour to appear but even after that It did not look like it was blood red.If you are after a matte lipstick than Its not for you because it has a finish like a satin/gloss.


I have seen this not so over priced brand at Woolworths.

Price:-Not sure but I believe under $10

If you are looking for affordable and nice lipstick than you should check out this brand at woolies.

Have you heard of this brand before?
This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.




9 comments:

  1. Great red shade for everyday use! Thanks for the review hun :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the shade is beautiful great tutorial.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried the nail polishes, but not the lipstick. It looks quite good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade and good tutorial. Thx for sharing. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red lipsticks and this is indeed a lovely shade! <3

    Happy thursday
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post and a super review.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute,
    If you would like to follow each other please let me know on my blog, it would mean a lot x

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete