Monday, 8 September 2014

Cheaper Tuesdays Feat Colette Hayman Eyeshadow Quads

Today on "Cheaper Tuesdays" I'm going to cheat and let you read an old post on Colette Hayman's Eyeshadow Quads I did few months ago...

You ask why?

Well two reasons

Yesterday I was at a conference/Workshop for 10 hours and today I'm heading to another conference for the whole day and I'm extremely exhausted to do a full review on a new product...

Also these Quads are still available at some stores of CH...so I thought I'll show you once again how great these quads are


You can read a full review and see the swatches Here

These are ridiculously affordable and are worth buying..

Original price $8.95 each but the ones I have seen recently are still for $2 only.

Follow me


This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know cant even buy a cup of coffee in 2 bucks
      This was a complete steal
      X

      Delete
  2. You're forgiven Varinder :) I didn't know CH sold makeup! I will have to check it out next time I go in.
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous
      They do but only lipgloss,body butter and eyeshadows
      Have not seen anything else
      But they are worth the prize
      X

      Delete
  3. Love the swatches. ..beautiful palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As i mentioned on instagram these remind me of the MAC quads.. looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and the shades are great. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely 'basic' shades for soft and everyday looks, but also smokey eyes (:
    Very pretty. Also your blog is very lovely.
    Would you mind checking out mine?
    Maybe we can follow each other on Bloglovin & gfc?

    Alina à la Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. $2?!?!?! I'm amazed how you manage to find all these deals!!! Great work hun :)

    ReplyDelete