Monday, 22 September 2014

Cheaper Tuesdays Featuring Australias Neon Crush

I love bargains honestly I do and few days back while I was browsing at Priceline I saw Australia's neon Crush range been marked down to ridiculously $1-$2 so of course I was not going to walk away without spending some $...

I was lucky enough that most of the products from this limited range was still available so I picked up few Eyeshadows,Blush and a Bronzer.

I got 



Australia's Neon Crush in Love At First Sight and Good girls never Kiss and Tell Eyeshadow Quads 

You Only Live Once Bronzer
Love Ya Like A Sister Blush

Laugh Out Loudz Eyeshadow


(NO FILTER) L-R Love At First Sight,Good girls never Kiss and Tell Eyeshadows,You Only Live Once Bronzer,Love Ya Like A Sister,Laugh Out Loudz Eyeshadow

I felt like I paid nothing for these gorgeous products.I have not used much of these products since I just got them not long ago but I did played around with that blue eyeshadow and I can assure you that it's a great quality product, Highly pigmented and blends in easily.

The other eyeshadows are extremely pigmented too and the great thing is that they are quads of two eyeshadows.One being the darker and the other is slightly in a lighter shade.I mean for $1 each these are absolutely must have.

I have not use much of the $2 blush and the $2 bronzer at this stage so will do full review on these soon.

That's it for now and these are still down to low price at some of the Priceline around my place.

Have a great day....

Follow me

This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.This post does not contain any affiliated links.





26 comments:

  1. All color really pretty!
    I want try that LOLZ eyeshadow *_*

    Indira
    http://indiranyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it's absolutely gorgeous and pigmented
      X

      Delete
  2. These colours are so bright and pretty!

    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the palettes.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish they were available here. They look so adorbs.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know they are only available here
      Such a shame
      X

      Delete
  5. the colors are so amazing dear! Have a nice day.


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYEHARTS.COM
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you have a lovely Blog. Do you want to follow each other via GFC?
    If yes please tell me and i follow back :)

    Greetings from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those are so intense!! Love the vibrancy of the colors :) So affordable too!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cheap and worth the money
      X

      Delete
  8. I just love bargains, too! Such a great deal, heard NEON is great :)

    would you like to follow each other?Let me know!

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously they look so good.. i am all in fr budget make up products.. thanks for sharing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how they give these products such a catchy name! The Yolo bronzer looks pretty!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty color!!
    I want one! No, all of 'em!!<3<3

    I already follow you on gfc, if you mind followback let me know:)

    kindly leave a comment on my last post:)
    thank you darl!

    cindy-amelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. O dear you are so lucky to get these amazing bargains!! I love bright eyeshadows! <3

    Happy weekend :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. looove your blog! it would be amazing to follow each other!:) kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't this amazing- I wish I'd be able to find such great deals! :) Eyeshadows looks gorgeous and indeed, they are very pigmented :) Also, I like the writings on the surface. I'm all about details. Followed via gfc #59, hope you can follow back. xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great and pigmented colors

    https://corleonka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colours are very rich and pigmented!

    Do you wanna follow each other? Please let me know!
    Kisses dontmakeusblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your blog and give great advice.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and I do know that I will continue to follow you Back!
    Kisses pretty!

    http://lamodaenmimirada.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete