Sunday, 21 September 2014

Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer eview

Even though I'm currently loving Maybelline's fit me stick foundation in shade 330 for contouring I still like to use my Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer kit in St Lucia every now and than.An affordable and great quality product are my first preference especially the duo of Blush and Bronzer.


I have had this duo with me for a while now and just wanted to share to with you guys.I bought this from Crush Cosmetics when Elf was not available at Kmart.

Blush-Bronzer 

This contouring kit contains a powder Blush and a Bronzer.The Blush itself is more on a peach side and has slight shimmer embedded where the Bronzer is more on a warm side and has almost no shimmer.

I  found the blush to be really sheer for my dark complexion skin.Its not pigmented as It really looks in the kit.It just would not show up even after few swipes and blending in properly and that's the reason I prefer dark and highly pigmented blushes because it does not matter how much blush I actually apply it still looks extremely sheer on me which can be annoying at times.

The lightweight Bronzer is highly pigmented and provides the look as desired by me.I can always keep it sheer and natural looking during the day and it can be build up for an intense contouring at night.Its not too powdery and looks really natural after a single swipe with my Real Techniques Multi purpose brush.

The packaging of this duo is travel friendly and comes in with a big built in mirror so you don't need to drag another mirror with you.

Overall I like this drugstore duo especially the Bronzer since I have plenty of Blushes I don't really care about the one included in this but I really wish if I had picked up this duo in Antigua  because I think the blush looks amazing than the one In this kit.

Price:-$8

Availability:- Online Here  or Kmart 

Do you use this contouring kit? What are your thoughts on the duo?

P.s I have a little giveaway going on my Instagram if you like to check out just click on the link below 

Follow me

This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.This post does not contain any affiliated links.


9 comments:

  1. I actually used this duo this morning and I quite like it as its so quick and easy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is mess free that's why I really like the palette x

      Delete
  2. The color is beautiful and the pigment is perfect another great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't actually contour, my bad! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no
      You should really try it I know you would love it 😘

      Delete
  4. Oh, I do love a clean looking blog when I see one. This sounds great. I like to colors especially the skin tone, it's a little pinkish and it's perfect.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely product and great honest review, Varinder. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love bronzers!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this duo it is the best budget buy.. Nice review Varinder xoxo

    ReplyDelete