Sunday, 7 September 2014

Grace Cole Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Face Wash Review

Few months back my skin was going through some terrible acne.God knows what I did all of sudden my skin turned red,was breaking out a lot and all I could spot was tiny little pimples on my face and neck.

So I made a trip to Chemist Warehouse and going through aisle by aisle desperately looking for that one product  which could get me through that disaster.As soon As I saw Tea Tree Oil Face Wash by Grace Cole and The only thing I noticed was Tea Tree and Witch Hazel as main ingredient and thats It.I use Tea Tree oil a lot and I'm fully aware of its benefits.So without blinking my eyes the second time I picked up this Foaming Face Wash and started using it on the same day and now after using for months I'm done and dusted with this face wash and decided to share this little gem with you guys.


Glace and Cole is a british brand and can be found at Chemist Warehouse.The packaging of the bottle is made of plastic.It's a foaming cleanser and comes in a pump like bottle.

The smell of this product is slightly overpowering which can be too much for some with sensitive nose.It gives an instant fresh face leaving it feeling smooth and cool.After using it for about three weeks I could see my little pimples were less in numbers and the redness all over my face was all gone.

The only thing I did not like while using this product was that It made my skin feeling slightly dry than usual and I found myself putting extra layer of moisturiser but I guess that was expected since I already have dry skin and this foaming cleanser is not for people with dry skin buy hey,,,it made my pimples shoo away to some extent and that is what I wanted.

2 months after It definitely did not clear up my face completely however it surprisingly reduced the number of pimples I had on my face.

Repurchase:- Not now because I have replaced this with Thurday Plantation's Tea Tree Oil Face Wash.I just felt like I needed something much stronger than this.


Overall a great product for mild pimples but not for intense breakouts.

Have you seen this brand or used?What do you think of this face wash?


Follow me
This is not a sponsored post.All opinions are my own and 100% genuine.This post does not contain any affiliated links.


5 comments:

  1. Tea tree and witch hazel both make a perfect combination and your lovely review has left me craving for this face wash! I wish it was available here! Well, I will definitely try to arrange it somehow! :D

    Happy Monday :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    I ask you to follow our blog! thank you
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive review doll now I will want the product.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing Grace Cole for a while now. But I'm not sure whether I would give it a try. But ITS do love other product by the brand. Thankz for the review

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds really nice and lovely review! I think its gonna be perfect pick for my skin!

    Kisses
    Ritcha
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete