Sunday, 7 September 2014

Happy Fathers Day

How's your Sunday Everyone?

We had a great day on Father's Day today with yoyo and Mr.Cop (hubby).
We spent some time out at the park and had a very Late Late Lunch.


I love this picture so much,,,This was taken without these two knowing that I was right behind them,,,makes my heart melt.


The dress I wore today was by Dotti..A knee length dress for a perfect sunny day in melbourne,,,I love bright colours and They make me absolutely happy.

Dress:- Dotti
Flats:- Cotton on
Jewellery:- Colette Hayman 
Perfume:- Vera Wang
Lipstick:- Australis Lip Inject in Gangsta Rap
Lashes:- Ardell
Makeup:- Benefit

Hope you all had a great weekend...

X

3 comments:

  1. the print in that dress is amazing! love the colors and design
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the photo of Yoyo and your hubby is so sweet! A memory to cherish forever :) Loveee that dress!!
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY

    ReplyDelete