Saturday, 20 September 2014

Little Haul

I'm still alive and mostly resting today with the family.Me and the boys have been under the weather so I really needed some time out from the blogging world.

So how have you been everyone hope you are enjoying your weekend since the sun is out and about...

A quick post to show you my recent sneaky purchase from Nars.


I bought this Sheer Glow Foundation in Syracuse from Mecca and I'm already loving it.I also bough the pump for it since I did not wanted to waste it at all.

Let me know if you guys want me do a review on it..

Bye for now..

9 comments:

  1. I love sheer glow! One of my favourite foundations. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any nars products, let us know how you go wtih it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nars! Great post btw :)

    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this foundation :) Your blog is very lovely and interesting. *-* I´m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great yesterday! I think I might have to give this foundation a go, seeing the one I'm using doesn't match my skin-tone which is rather annoying haha. Hope you and your family feel better soon. :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely product, Beautiful. Have a great week ahead. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want to try Nars sheer glow, I've read nothing but good reviews about it.
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes of course wud like to see ur review on this.. nice pick :)

    ReplyDelete