Friday, 5 September 2014

My Red Outfit..

How are you all?


Yoyo turned 2 yesterday and that's where I have been busy organising his Banana's in Pyjama's Birthday Party.It was small party with the most important people of his life around him.

Omg How time flies I can't believe he is 2 already...


I wore a Red dress from Portmans in size 6 after losing all my pregnancy weight.I use to be size 6 or 8 and now I'm back to that size after wearing size 12 for over a year,,,not Braging but I love being back to my normal weight,,,



Cake Nom Nom 

Dress:- Portmans 
Earrings:- Colette Hayman 

No shoes since the party was at home and I have carpet in most of my rooms..and I simply wanted to be comfortable in my own place..

That's all I'm pretty exhausted today after the cleaning we had to do...

Have a great weekend ahead.
X

11 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely red dress, you look gorgeous in this dress, I love your lippie shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Munchkin!!
    Xx
    Reshma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday YoYo how adorable he is as cute as his mom great post nice celebration. Have a great weekend.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a super pretty dress! Happy birthday, cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty dress. Red is my fav colour. Your son is adorable.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    you have a really nice Blog with interesting Stuff on it! :)
    Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please let me know and i follow back :*

    Greetings & Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You both look adorable. Belated Happy Birthday to YoYo. Love your dress. You look so pretty.
    Love&Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress! Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy weekend x
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone
    He had a good day πŸ˜€ I can't believe he is 2 now ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

    ReplyDelete