Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Cheaper Tuesdays

Hello 

Today on Cheaper Tuesdays let me show you the new Eyeshadows Palettes from Models Prefer that looks pretty much like Naked Palettes well at least packaging wise.I don't have any Naked Palette but I have seen a lot of them around.

I picked up 2 palettes in Glam Party and Nudes.


I just got them so I have not personally used them except swatching them.

Party Glam

No Filter

Nudes

No Filter 

Now both of the palettes include matte,shimmer and combination of light/Dark shades perfect for day or night wear.

I really like both palettes equally and the colours really blended in perfectly while I was doing the swatches.

There is also a double sided brush included with a sturdy mirror and great packaging making it travel friendly.

For $10 each These palettes don't feel or look cheap at all believe me.

Availability:-Priceline
Have you picked up any of these palette?

17 comments:

  1. Both palettes shades are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love it! <3

    Happy Tuesday :D
    xx isa | Stoer & Sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard about these palettes but now I will definitely check them out because they look gorgeous! Great post, so happy I discovered your blog :) new follower xx

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this post and had to go get some- these look amazing! So affordable :)

    http://dream-seek-believe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't own any naked palettes, so I'm definitely tempted to pick one up. I really need some bright coloured shadows in my collection, so maybe I'll Party Glam up. $10 is such a great price!! :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  6. Great content dear. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I am instantly follow you back. Thank you so much! Have a nice week :) xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty palettes! - love the nude one but I also think that the other one has some pretty interesting colors! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  8. the nude palette looks fantastic :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked up one of these this weekend but haven't tried it just yet... looks pretty good for the price! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both these palettes like u rightly said look like the UD ones.. wud hv loved to try these if they were available here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such super pretty shades! Your blog is really nice, let e know if you'd like to follow each other via GFC & bloglovin'.

    Bilgi | Stepping Onto The Scene
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This palette looks like the urban decay palette, beautiful colors.
    Flower, has new post, "Shopping on site Miniinthebox" could visit me? and also whenever you post again warns me whenever I come to see
    magrafelizpensa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice review dear, I like the darker tones!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful! Can i get these in the UK?
    X x

    www.mollysbeautylife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete